Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Starting out soon- Combat, Support and Crafting class synergies?
(12-09-2014, 06:14 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: TL;DR: Skirmisher-Engineer-Nothing
I agree with this. On the support class portion of this, there's the added detail that skirmishers can play solo and small groups well, and an engineer is more useful than medic when soloing or in a small group. It is more synergistic to play to this strength, despite the fact that medic boxes are thrown weapons and will be used more quickly as a skirmisher. Then you can be a medic on classes that do not play as well in small groups and are likely to be played in games/servers with more players (infantry and crossbowman). Ignore this if you plan on making two skirmishers though.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
eyy Dom I've seen you in the Australian servers the past day or so. I've been playing for a long time and the past week got back into it if I'm on when your on ask away and I can help.
Is it really worth skipping your crafting and just sell all the mats you get?
(15-09-2014, 10:54 PM)Verore link Wrote: Is it really worth skipping your crafting and just sell all the mats you get?
Yes it is except don't sell all your materials that u get just the ones that are worth more than 10k (u can sell hm as well but its hard to buy back imo) cause eventually if u are like me ur gonna want to craft something and so u would have someone else do that for u. So unless u plan to craft everything u want i suggest either saving your materials or selling them but don't use them for leveling crafting if u want to tho u can but i dont think its worth it
AFG

Ok, I'll stop using my mats and sell them, and save the expensive stuff like hardened metal?
(15-09-2014, 11:44 PM)Verore link Wrote: Ok, I'll stop using my mats and sell them, and save the expensive stuff like hardened metal?
depends on what u want, if u plan to go engineer id save up the mats for a short heavy cade which is support level 11 crafting if u need the recipe (irrc) and also id save up cheap materials that cost less than 10k like hardened metal or crooked sticks for example and sell stuff like eagle feathers and wood of glasir on the forums here just look/post in the crafting section if u don't know the price to sell it at and/or on the auction hall (use it as a reference for selling on forum)
AFG

I on the other hand never craft anything but buy everything I need from forum/AH. Do whatever suits you best.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer