Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New to Nord Invasion? Ask for help here (with an FAQ)
Hello hello!

So you've decided to join the good fight against the Nords?
Newbies tend to get axes in the head a lot whereas veteran players tend to axed a lot of questions.

The game is a lot of fun once you get into it but at first you might find yourself dying a lot with no idea what is going on. Since this game really relies on cooperation, this topic is hopefully a place where Newbies can ask questions and get help and Veterans can share help about efficient repulsion of the Nords. If you have a question post it below: if you are a veteran player reach out to others and we'll see how things evolve, as this is a bit of an experiment.

Classes and Roles

Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I start playing/where do I find an activation code?
2) Why do people sometimes get upset when I killed that guy they were blocking with?
3) What is the timer for?
4) Is it better to take multiple classes (or hybrid) or just stick to picking one class on my character?
5) How many waves are there in total? How do the waves work?

Commonly Used Terms:

Redshirt
Save or Save Last and Kill or Kill Last
Slasher
Shielder
NI
Juggle or Juggling
Tome or Toming
TS
Feel free to ask any questions: anything from how do I do this; what does this mean; or how can I stay live longer? In 2 weeks of playing, I was able to get a character to level 26 and pick up the ropes of things. I am not at all well versed with Nord Invasion, so I encourage veteran players to come by and help answer questions or offer to play with newbies. I also have been playing a lot, so I don't exactly know what the frequently asked questions are haha.

Anyway, good luck, have fun and see you in-game! My characters are (Juko/Jakumu/Jakamo). If you are looking for people to play with, feel free to add me on Steam my ID is Jakamo.

Special Thanks

*Edits: Added some new terms, added some new info about saving last and the timers and a question about waves.
** I took some photos in-game of healing pots, anvils, cades and what not as I find players struggle with that in the beginning. Once I figure out how to add pictures, I will add a section of that lol.
(19-09-2014, 01:38 AM)Juko link Wrote: if you are a veteran player reach out to others and we'll see how things evolve
I am available for this.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
You no longer need to save last.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

You might want to add also that they can see what wave is now and how much time is left for the next wave, because you can still prepare for the next wave even if you killed last.

(30-09-2014, 08:16 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: You no longer need to save last.
I would not say you no longer need the save, because some guys still want to prepare for Prince or some other hard waves on normal. Some guys still get pissed when they wanted to save and tome for Prince and you just kill last. That might not get you the best friends in-game when some guys see this and get pissed about such stuff.
But yes for the first few waves noone will kill you for killing last Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
We did prince last night with no saving what so ever.  We tomed and setup while the prep time was ticking down.  Oh and we didn't even retreat to the cades until prince.  The longest part of the toming was getting all the way back to the base.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(30-09-2014, 08:54 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: We did prince last night with no saving what so ever.  We tomed and setup while the prep time was ticking down.  Oh and we didn't even retreat to the cades until prince.  The longest part of the toming was getting all the way back to the base.
It always depends on the team and what they gonna bring in, because you might not have that many cades left Smile
Anyway you are right with that you can do it without save, but better ask for a quick "r?" before you kill last that you just make sure the team is ready if it really needs sth important.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
As always, me and the Navy will be available for helping noobs!  Big Grin