Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Optimal using invisible wall
Here is screen of optimal exploiting
Seems like the bugger didn't do it on purpose
(15-12-2011, 12:14 AM)Kwal link Wrote: Seems like the bugger didn't do it on purpose

By reading the texts it seems he did not do it on purpose as stated above, nothing will be done for now unless he is seen doing it again.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(15-12-2011, 12:31 AM)Logics link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=349.msg3069#msg3069 date=1323908078]

By reading the texts it seems he did not do it on purpose as stated above, nothing will be done for now unless he is seen doing it again.
[/quote]

I was there he wasn't but it was suspicious. Someone on the same map was glitching behind the ammo restore box halfway through the map and then King came in and he left. King laughed ahaha but there are 10glitches I know on this map I wont post anymore cause I know there will be buggers abusing em if I do.
(15-12-2011, 04:50 AM)Gomer link Wrote: [quote author=Logics link=topic=349.msg3070#msg3070 date=1323909061]
[quote author=Kwal link=topic=349.msg3069#msg3069 date=1323908078]

[/quote]

I was there he wasn't but it was suspicious. Someone on the same map was glitching behind the ammo restore box halfway through the map and then King came in and he left. King laughed ahaha but there are 10glitches I know on this map I wont post anymore cause I know there will be buggers abusing em if I do.
[/quote]

Just PM the Moderator ''Hande'' who is currently in charge of any map projects at the moment, he will deal with them.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
yeah just to say, it pushed me through the wall somehow lol. I wasen't the last one left or else i would have gladly suicided. there was many people left on the skirmisher boss round and then i ran back through the border as soon as the few at the invisible wall where subdued  :o
Seems like this is solved. Closing the thread.