Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
Your just spoiling us now, Thanks  Wink
was the 20% armour penetration removal even remotely necessary? If you consider the people using the DWP tend to be shielders who rarely use it anyway? It's not like infantry have a hard enough time killing things as it is and the extra 5p hardly 'compensates' for that.

Nonetheless...I'm sure the map updates are great.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
(19-01-2015, 09:08 AM)j0n link Wrote: was the 20% armour penetration removal even remotely necessary?

Yes.  It was the only melee item in the game with the additional 20% flag, which was meant to be for crossbows only.  The Dreaded War Pick already had 55%, so an additional 20% put it at 15% more armor negation than blunt weapons.  It seems a bit overkill to have a weapon have 75% armor negation.  The added damage has been tested and verified to keep the DWP at the same damage thresholds for killing bots that are not bosses.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can follow up in a PM.  I don't want to have a large discussion on this thread.
Well, I doubt my concerns will matter, it's not like it's gonna get altered is it? I'm just relieved my damage output on Nord infantry is unchanged. Hopefully I can get someone to trade me a headcrusher without me having to balance.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
Nice update  8)
''Add white flag to the legendary so Haruka will loot one'' -DB Loris
website still says 49 p for dwp, didnt have a look ingame though.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=32601.msg216836#msg216836 date=1421671101]
website still says 49 p for dwp, didnt have a look ingame though.
54p ingame
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
This explains, why I killed Thor and Odin with the DWP, it was really op^^
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(19-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: This explains, why I killed Thor and Odin with the DWP, it was really op^^
I did it with dragon axe Wink. Tho was bounce off kill :Smile
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(19-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: This explains, why I killed Thor and Odin with the DWP, it was really op^^
the damage output vs 125 body armour is lower with 54 p than with 49 p and 20% armour reduction.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted