Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Old Updater] Downloading Update Failed - Error
Hi there,

Just started to download the recent 0.7.1 download. I got up at around 150 files until it started giving me errors. It happened a couple of times at different files, but this one is an example. This is what is said;

'Downloading Update Failed.

Failed Update: Resource\NI_Senni.brf

Please contact a developer on IRC.'

One of the previous files was a music one from memory. Also - when I watch the download, it says 'Not Responding' at times. I tried closing everything else so it's running alone, but still persists.

Steam path is: C-Drive\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\NordInvasion

Hope this information helps, and hope someone can help me out  Smile

Thanks

Liquid/Annuit

keep it real mens
This is an issue caused by the load on our server. If you keep trying it will work. as an alternative download the full zip.
Okay cool thanks for the reply. I'll download it in a little bit when the exodus has finished.
keep it real mens
If you still have the problem try to delete the old "..\Resource\NI_Senni.brf" and try the updater again.
I can't even download the new patch... I click ( download ) on all options and it still wont work. It's like if it's a blank option, nothing happens.

What do I do????
Be patient stu. The draw on our server is immense. We are looking at getting a better one for next time.
Is there still pressure on the server? Because I still get Errors.

I got it to finish once, then I went to play and it said it could not read a file. I also tried the extract archive download, but when it finished, it stated the folder was either corrupted or non-existent.

I am at a loss Sad lol
keep it real mens
Nevermind I tried again today, and it worked  8)

Thanks
keep it real mens