Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How Can I Make Money Decently?
I would like to know a good way to make money atm  at t4 everything cost a fortune and i really want one of the t4 pike helms nikolskoe but its 700k. Whats an easy way to Gain that amount of money??

Legendary Drops: None :O
Hello BlueRain,
nice to see you have chosen the game and hopefully you will have a lot of fun with the game Smile
There is not only "one way" to make money, there are just some tips I can give you how you can make it faster.
One option is that you can try to get on Hard servers or full Normal servers as often as possible, so that you can get more HM or some other greens. You can should also be an active player and try to kill bots, because you get more money when you kill bots.
Another way to make money is to complete quests and invest they stuff you get into your current crafting project. This is in my opinion the most efficient way to make a good amount of money.
And if you are really good and know how you can trade without scamming, but still make a small plus with the deals you make then you can increase your amount of money or stuff you currently got.
Hope that was a bit helpful.
Yours most sincerely
Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Its all basicly about being as lucky as possible :p Playing hard mode as much as possible to maybe get a Small lump of lead worth 80k and ending with maybe a legendary drop from ragnar. But, i take any run where i get anything green as a successful run :p But yeah. Stick with hardmode for money, so much easier than normal for gaining the $$$ Good luck!
Play in Ragnarok runs, can make anywhere from 20k - 40m in a single run.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(04-10-2014, 02:15 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Play in Ragnarok runs, can make anywhere from 2k - 3k in a single run.

Changing that for anyone who like me who gets made into a unicorn every other wave. I would say level crafting a bit. Complete the runs you need the materials from. Normal runs are fairly easy. You have a chance to get some things worthwhile. Then keep moving up from there. If you keep doing this and selling what you do not need you will eventually start making money. Once you start crafting high end items you would be able to sell them or trade them for other items.

1. Get carried in higher difficulties
  2. Initiate Rammy defense mode
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.