Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Surfing the Ban Wave
My name ANGEL_Alexander
I've been playing 6 months. 3 months ago, I received 450 pieces of sulfur from another player, and I made it out of the barrel and gave it to his friend Phalangite_Dutchman, and sold 20 pieces and the rest threw, when it donated a barrel of my friend, I got nothing
I'm not me cheaters sulfur gave her
Sorry for my bad English
please unban me
You were also given over 500 scales of fanfir and you didn't get rid of the sulphur, you stored a ton of it on your alt Afina.  In each case this was many times more of each item than is in the entire NI community as a whole. You reported none of it and it seems you knew who gave it to you (we do too and he was banned also). On other occasions you have been warned for bad behavior. Every time a dev tells you off, it's always someone else's fault.

(edited for terrible spelling on my part)
but the man gave me a lot of material you can see it in the trade
but I did not do these things then I am not a cheater, but I used them and threw out most of the
so maybe I'm guilty of that was selling some of these things, but I do not cheaters them, and all my weapons, I honestly earned
please unban me
I was warned for bad behavior in connection with the knowledge of the English language as I am from Russia
(07-07-2012, 10:31 AM)ANGEL_Alexander link Wrote: but the man gave me a lot of material you can see it in the trade
but I did not do these things then I am not a cheater, but I used them and threw out most of the

This excuse is not credible. You think just because you didn't farm these items yourself, you are not a cheater? At this stage, given how huge the numbers of the items cheated for, the fact that you benefited massively from it and you have no sense of your own responsibility in this situation; you will remain banned. The NI community has every reason to be very upset with you and the others involved in this mess.

(edited for terrible spelling on my part)
You can see all of my trade, and see that everything has been earned by honest means, except that I got a lot of craft items
cheater is the one who did these things, not the one who got them and used them
yes I'm guilty can be punished me taking all my money and Worm bane
please unban me
(07-07-2012, 10:45 AM)ANGEL_Alexander link Wrote: yes I'm guilty can be punished me taking all my money and Worm bane
please unban me

Barristan's judgement is sound. No need to draw out the case any longer. Goodbye
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Banhammer is overheating !!

(07-07-2012, 06:04 PM)Hande link Wrote: Banhammer is overheating !!

Nonsense, its just getting warmed up.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
These guys deserved it! Nice job admins  ;D
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!