Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  Some Shop
-Ornate Crusader Helmet 
-Naval Glaive 
-Studded Gauntlets

+Battle Hardened Ornate Crusader Helmet
+Shield of Kings
+Noble Bastion

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
-Battle Honed illustrious
-Bulwark of Swadia
-Pike Of Kings 
-Gothic Greaves
-Ragnar's Wrath

+Royal Helmet
+Imperial Halfplate - Red
+Heraldic Plate
+Elmwood Arrows
+Steel Gauntlets
+Heavy Steel Greaves

-Woody Loot - Ironsong!!

Woody start contributing to the playershop ffs
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(23-02-2019, 07:59 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Woody start contributing to the playershop ffs

Plz, Sir, I'm trying my hardest 10% of the time

-Big Shot
-Field Medic Box

+Winged Helmet

-Royal Helm
-Shield of Kings
-Gothic Plate
-Valsgarde 
-Defender Boots
-Sun Glaive

+Battle Hardened Defender Boots
+White Winged Helmet
+Bitcoin

-Skycoin

+Rupturers

(17-03-2019, 02:09 PM)Woody Wrote: Need the sh8t post

dont need this shit post anymore

-Raging Typhoon
-Lionhide Boots
-Dellingr's Hands

-Raging Tempest
-Blessed Lionhide Boots
-Blessed Dellingr's Hands
-Eastern Blade
-Dragon Halberd
-Dragon Axe - 2x
-Steel Spangenhelm
-Royal Sniper Boots
-Obsidian Daggers
-Hero's Despair