Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Foundations of a Bladeforge - A students 3d models
(10-07-2012, 05:07 PM)Senni link Wrote: Always thought we needed a 2h axe legendary Tongue
I'm making one now Tongue
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Personally I'd love to see a 2h warhammer, more diversity and all Big Grin.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
hmm warhammer should be simple enough to make, ill give it a go as soon i can stop playing the mod  Tongue
(10-07-2012, 07:18 PM)Senni link Wrote: Personally I'd love to see a 2h warhammer, more diversity and all Big Grin.
See this thread Smile
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...181.0.html
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Hey Alee, its good to see that you finally posted your models here Smile. What can i say, well done; i really like them even that i'm not a big fan of 2handed axes(i prefer swords Big Grin). It'd be nice to have those badass weapons in NI. And, i'm happy to help you a bit on the progress mate Smile.

For names...hmm... how about Skullcracker and Skullcrusher Tongue hehehe. Nevermind, i'm always bad at giving names on models Tongue.

Now i wanna see more Alee, go do some more please Big Grin. And dont forget to pm me time to time Smile.

Attack of the smileys! Beware!
thank you Ryu Big Grin if you prefer swords then i think youll be quite happy with my next model  Wink
A good model. The 2h axe is very nice but it could indeed do with a sharper blade. Some of the edges are quite angular and could benefit from a slightly smoother appearance. Keep at it and if you make changes to the axe post them here and we'll have a look Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
thank you Hyper ill go about the improvements and come back with more screenshots Smile

edit - added new screenshots of updated axe - smoothed the blade for less angular appearance and did some tweaks to hopefully make the balde look sharper
SKULLSPLITTER!!!!
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
hmm so the general consensus is that 2handed axes should have 'skull' in the name interesting and added a new model to the screenshots  Big Grin