Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT PENETRATOR !! RARE !! ONLY 1 INGAME !!
I'd offer but Banks has EVERYTHING. I think a nerf on banks legendary storage is needed.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
[shadow=red,left][/shadow][move][glow=red,2,300]BUMP[/glow][/move]
Assassin this is your alt isn't it? Tongue
D:Maybe.... No joke its my friend IR and he is on holidays  for 2 days now so i just bump for him.. Big Grin
Quick question, is it purple?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
B.U.M.P.
(13-07-2012, 03:23 PM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: There'll be an NA tournament after the scene contest, but I'll make an offer anyway.

Tome + Fearsome Knight Helm + Transitional Armor Orange + Sun Pike + Royal Shield

Or

Tome + Fearsome Knight Helm + Bolt Tosser + Sun Pike

Hey Huscarlton, I like your first offer, but I still need a onehanded. Give me a nice onehanded weapon and the Barrel instead of the Tome ( Yes I said I dont mind if its Barrel or Tome, but You just give me 2 Weapons so I think its fair, and Barrel have the same value as the Tome) and we can trade, I mean the crossbow is ultra rare and the things you offer me have a high worth but arent that rare, you see alot of guys with it, but NOBODY ELSE with a Penetrator.

cheers,
PK_PenetratorCrossbower