Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.4 - Beer O'Clock!
Nord killing time!
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
download buttons broken for me Sad, comes back with a error ???

edit. nvm it fixed itself Big Grin
They are fixing it... i think
Ok, after the server playing games with us, the upload ended with a folder inside a folder. Can players please make sure to either take the files from inside that other folder or re-download the new files to ensure you are running the correct patch.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
In game bugged, doesn't load armors/weapons and can't spawn.

Grtz Sophie  :-*
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(14-07-2012, 10:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Ok, after the server playing games with us, the upload ended with a folder inside a folder. Can players please make sure to either take the files from inside that other folder or re-download the new files to ensure you are running the correct patch.

Safest bet, as always, fully delete the old NordInvasion folder before extracting the new one. Always.
(14-07-2012, 10:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Ok, after the server playing games with us, the upload ended with a folder inside a folder. Can players please make sure to either take the files from inside that other folder or re-download the new files to ensure you are running the correct patch.

Nord Sabotage!
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
After installing update, the game servers don't seem to be working. All NA servers are frozen.
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
Thanks for the hard work you have been putting in the mod guy's, It's a fun one and I look forward to playing the updated version of Nord Invasion.
THE WHALERS HAVE LANDED