Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

i heard that pikeman is the worst
no way no way think you need some new ones
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Why are you posting these meaningless threads ruff? Are you trying to get your post count up or something?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(13-11-2014, 03:44 AM)Malong link Wrote:/shrug, the house that completes Ragnarok successfully the most often regularly has shielders with 8-9 skill in the shield wall. But I guess your mounds of evidence disprove that, /wink.

While yes, shield skill becomes less important as dps grows, madjosh's conclusion, that RG was the most useless, is wrong. Given strong enough weapons you won't notice the +2 powerstrike of hero just as much as you won't notice the +2 shield of RG(you will if u didn't catch that btw). There's a large benefit in having 10 shield vs. 8 shield just as there is a large benefit in having 8ps vs. 6ps. You can get by with 8-9, but why would you? All zwei has is 40wpf, that's pretty useless if u consider how little impact it is vs like 2 shield or some bad throwing skill for legionnaire.

/wink /wink /wink step up

(13-11-2014, 09:02 AM)DrCox link Wrote:this house events where sometimes we have 3 pavise/zwies shielding and get through stupid amount of runs? those ones malong? yea those are good we enjoy those Big Grin

damn I sure feel told now don't even bother posting if this is all u gonna bring
(13-11-2014, 05:15 PM)Elmo link Wrote:Why are you posting these meaningless threads ruff? Are you trying to get your post count up or something?

mfw meaningless
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
Pikeman is pretty good, I like Master Peltast. I think it is very versatile as it is good for kiting and great behind cades!
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

[Image: giphy.gif]
NNNnnecro
Loots: 18
Thread closed to avoid further discussion as this thread has been dead for a while and does not hold relevant information.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame