Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

i heard that pikeman is the worst
bananas pavise is one of the best classes ive seen, royal guard isnt shit, but the role of royal guard can be subbed by a few, but to call people a fag is just childish
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(11-11-2014, 06:24 PM)DrCox link Wrote:bananas pavise is one of the best classes ive seen, royal guard isnt shit, but the role of royal guard can be subbed by a few, but to call people a fag is just childish
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=35187.msg207134#msg207134 date=1415728554]
Not really, look at Banana on his Pavise, he does great at shielding. It isn't useless.

aventurier still best class eu tho

whats a banana pavise
banana on his pavis was said and banana's hinting ownership, understand english before you try to mock it
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

(11-11-2014, 07:09 PM)DrCox link Wrote:banana on his pavis was said and banana's hinting ownership, understand english before you try to mock it

i think you should stop trying its kind of embarrassing.
*sigh*
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

(11-11-2014, 05:09 PM)Harlaus link Wrote:[quote author=madjosh link=topic=35187.msg207100#msg207100 date=1415712317]

royal guard is perhaps the most useless of all classes being easily substituted

hahahahahhahahahahahhaa nice try fag enjoy being shit
[/quote]
Homophobia aside, you have to take the whole sentences in context and not just the first independent clause:

(11-11-2014, 01:25 PM)madjosh link Wrote:As for last and requiring the least amount of skill and given the most recent bot damage changes, royal guard is perhaps the most useless of all classes being easily substituted for any of the other commandos heroes and a trip to the anvil at the end of each wave instead of every two or three. the only time the royal guards strength comes into play is when the the team lacks in slashing capabilities which in my opinion is more important than shield skill. (a team with capable slashers can keep a shield line of zweihanders shielding longer than a team of crappy or low number of slashers can a royal guard)
It's pretty well-reasoned. If a team has a slashing line with good weapons and good spare shields, 8 shield skill is fine as the bots die quickly enough.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(12-11-2014, 05:06 PM)Malong link Wrote:It's pretty well-reasoned. If a team has a slashing line with good weapons and good spare shields, 8 shield skill is fine as the bots die quickly enough.

While yes, not really, no.
(12-11-2014, 08:40 PM)Harlaus link Wrote:[quote author=Malong link=topic=35187.msg207254#msg207254 date=1415811996]

It's pretty well-reasoned. If a team has a slashing line with good weapons and good spare shields, 8 shield skill is fine as the bots die quickly enough.

While yes, not really, no.
[/quote]
/shrug, the house that completes Ragnarok successfully the most often regularly has shielders with 8-9 skill in the shield wall. But I guess your mounds of evidence disprove that, /wink.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
this house events where sometimes we have 3 pavise/zwies shielding and get through stupid amount of runs? those ones malong? yea those are good we enjoy those Big Grin
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

(13-11-2014, 09:02 AM)DrCox link Wrote:yea those are good we enjoy those Big Grin
Hey hey you you
I don't like your events.