Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
Merry Xmas to all SPQRs and candidates.
Lots of loot for the 2015
;D
Merry christmas from UK house Wink
Thatsmybanana: Ok that's fine, you were mad, i understand.
Nikos: I love ponyes and you can`t change it, so stop beat me.
Morgan: Oh,you die? Ahahahahaha!!
Morgan: You are a cool russian!
Takeo: You can trust me.
Merry Christmas from SPQR house to all Nord Invasion players, developers and admins.

Quote:_ARIMAN link=topic=36432.msg212601#msg212601 date=1419484967]
Merry christmas from UK house Wink
thank you guys! merry christmas to all you Smile

(24-12-2014, 10:15 PM)Bobo link Wrote:Merry Xmas to all SPQRs and candidates.
;D
thank you man
Happy New Year, my dear SPQRs.
I wish you all a nice legendary drop in 2015
Smile
Player name: FrostArrow
Character ID: 2503915
Level and Class of Main: Sniper 39
Other characters levels/classes:none
Steam name: UmBrA
Where are you from:Romania
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Really i play NordInvasion for about 1 week and M&b warband for a couple of years
Why do you want to join us: I'm new and i want to join in a good house to kickass the nords.
Apply for more than 1House, always good idea.
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
Well it's not that we are looking for. We aren't the best house, but we'll never be a second choise or an option to choose between houses. So if you want join us, you ask only us. Personally, i prefer recruit on server. So we can see fight on battlefield and we can change an opinion.
Really i'm sorry because i was apply to multiply houses. I apply 2nd to this house because i didn't see it and when i saw the name i recognized because i see daily people on servers ... I just want to be in a house to learn from veterans... Really i'm sorry
To be true, I don't know FrostArrow well, but we've been playing together multiple times and I can't say a bad word about him. He was polite and helpful.

Frost, we are not a big house (yet Smile but we have really nice ppl here who enjoy helping each other and have fun together. And most important, we make best to be polite to others and contribute well to team performance.

If your purpose is to join a company of friendly guys, who keep together and keep smilling, you're in the right place. If you're looking for prestige, max house crafting ablities and 2 events every week then... well, not yet. One day I guess...

So it all depends on what really is a definition of a "good house" (you wrote you want one "good") for you.

PS. Sorry, Sagi, for stepping in, just wanted to add few words from myself that maybe other guys will read and that helps them. I hope you don't mind.
(24-12-2014, 10:15 PM)Bobo link Wrote:Merry Xmas to all SPQRs and candidates.
;D

He he, glad to see it works already. Sagi, Andrea, gratz guys.