Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
(27-01-2016, 11:15 PM)darklit link Wrote: From Captain to Leader to member. My time in FV is over. It's been real guys Smile
I thought it was a dream... O.o
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I think my time in FV will be over. Thanks to the house that taught me how to play this time eating mod.  ;D Will def still come to events and still be on TS as much as I usually am though! Looking forward to more events and hopefully looting cool things with everyone. Tongue
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

(29-01-2016, 06:08 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: I think my time in FV will be over. Thanks to the house that taught me how to play this time eating mod.  ;D Will def still come to events and still be on TS as much as I usually am though! Looking forward to more events and hopefully looting cool things with everyone. Tongue

Have fun at sk
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Character Name(s): The_Mighty_Irish_Man, The_Mighty_Irish_Man2, The_Mighty_Irish_Man3, The_Mighty_Irish_Man4
Character Level(s): 52,52,50,27
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Zweihander, Warden, Pikeman, Man at Arms
Age(optional): 19
Character ID's: 2488354,  2459853,  2460668, 2515676
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IrishMatt/
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Looking for an active house to join and make some new friends.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): None, unless some do so upon reading this post.

PS: Will be thinking of a new in game name, a shorter one.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
(29-01-2016, 06:08 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: I think my time in FV will be over. Thanks to the house that taught me how to play this time eating mod.  ;D Will def still come to events and still be on TS as much as I usually am though! Looking forward to more events and hopefully looting cool things with everyone. Tongue
this house, that house, doesn't matter, we can all still be friends.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
(29-01-2016, 10:41 PM)Irishmatt link Wrote: Character Name(s): The_Mighty_Irish_Man, The_Mighty_Irish_Man2, The_Mighty_Irish_Man3, The_Mighty_Irish_Man4
Character Level(s): 52,52,50,27
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Zweihander, Warden, Pikeman, Man at Arms
Age(optional): 19
Character ID's: 2488354,  2459853,  2460668, 2515676
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IrishMatt/
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Looking for an active house to join and make some new friends.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): None, unless some do so upon reading this post.

PS: Will be thinking of a new in game name, a shorter one.
Accepted on Trial. try to show up to events.
If I have understand it right you came back to NI make some Tournaments then you can play Native or Merc, cancel some events and now you are afg again...
Who is leader now ??
Some guys leaving FV, darklit is pissed
I think 1 sentence can describe the situation: FV is dead.
27/06/2015 Dragon Axe
01/08/2015 Hurricane Bow
20/08/2015 Studded Gaunts (Gift)
10/09/2015 Brigadine Plated Heraldic
29/10/2015 Halogi's Torch

Sharmastyle: german uniform
Takeo: yes my son
derJaeger: sry but my english is not the yellow from the egg
(02-02-2016, 11:20 PM)Bounty Hunter link Wrote: FV is dead.

I agree, I can't be bothered to run a house in a game I don't enjoy playing. Its unfair to members for me to continue. Good luck guys its been a good run.

Thread locked.