Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How many hours should I waste in that game before I become useful?
(11-12-2014, 12:18 PM)Patroklos link Wrote:If that is the case for you I strongly suggest to you to turn off your computer right now and sort your life out.
How to turn off one's computer ? :Smile

(11-12-2014, 12:20 PM)Yvain link Wrote:[quote author=Patroklos link=topic=36570.msg210649#msg210649 date=1418300294]
If that is the case for you I strongly suggest to you to turn off your computer right now and sort your life out.
How to turn off one's computer ? :Smile
[/quote]

Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(11-12-2014, 10:47 AM)Patroklos link Wrote:Everyone can decide on their own how much time they want to spend in this mod. It is true, that getting to the top levels and top gear takes a lot of time but otherwise it would get really boring for our old players. You don't need to spend huge amounts of time in this mod to get useful. You can be useful right when you start this game if you read the several guides for new players on our forum here. If you follow tricks and tips older players give you will get to a good level very soon and can help the team in a different way that before and will most likely enjoy the game much more but until then it's kind of the time where you are new and have get to know the game play a bit more. For me normal mode is the most fun mode anyway and you don't need to spend much time and you don't have to give up real life to get to a set of equipment that makes it possible to complete that mode. There my be some players that give up real life for this but most of us have NI just as a main hobby and are studying or working or going to school and meet friends in real life just like everyone else.

Sad. It seems like I don't begin to play it.  By the way, thanks.
Well, this is no call of duty, you won't be through in 5 hours ;-)
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Quote:_ARIMAN link=topic=36570.msg210647#msg210647 date=1418299722]
By the way ur personally warband skills also play an important role,cause if u don`t suck at gameplay u will be useful anyway Smile

This is something all players should keep in mind. Even the most unskilled player will eventually attain level 52. Reaching max level doesn't automatically make a player useful, it just means that players potential as a positive influence grows. Poor positioning and stupid item choice can make a level 52 player useless. On the other hand, good positioning, smart decision making, and effort can make any player more useful.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(11-12-2014, 10:25 AM)Baskakov_Dima link Wrote:Do all the Nord Invasion players really give up their real life?

I gave up my real life to be a part of Nord Invasion.  I even wear a suit of armor when I play now.

[Image: IMG_6278.jpg]

Clickeverywhere is on the left being all wise and noble and shit and I'm the young strapping lad on the right.  We were on our way to Denny's for a Grand Slam.
(17-12-2014, 01:00 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:[quote author=Baskakov_Dima link=topic=36570.msg210635#msg210635 date=1418293534]
Do all the Nord Invasion players really give up their real life?

I gave up my real life to be a part of Nord Invasion.  I even wear a suit of armor when I play now.

[Image: IMG_6278.jpg]

Clickeverywhere is on the left being all wise and noble and shit and I'm the young strapping lad on the right.  We were on our way to Denny's for a Grand Slam.
[/quote]

You and Click went to Denny's without me??  I cri  :'(
Stop posting pictures of me without permission, man  >Sad
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-12-2014, 01:21 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Stop posting pictures of me without permission, man  >Sad

Why you look great  ;D
(17-12-2014, 04:08 PM)The Cid link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=36570.msg211406#msg211406 date=1418779272]
Stop posting pictures of me without permission, man  >Sad

Why you look great  ;D
[/quote]