Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What would be the Best?
What support class would be most helpful in the game, engineer or medic?
My Masters Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026556826/
My Job: To ask lots of questions
And get to the rank: Old Faggot
Depends on your class. Here are my recommendations and my reasoning for them.

Commandos can go for either and do well. Due to their resilience to death, commando medics won't die if 9 assassins suddenly spawn on them. Of course, as an engineer you can do a lot for the team without sacrificing the number of shields or weapons you bring to the party.

For Archers, it would be a better idea to be an engineer, as you would probably want more room for arrows. Once you place your barricade you can pick up more arrows. If there are few shielders in your game and your medic is a commando, you could just take their medic boxes and use them instead so that the commandos can shield.

Pikemen should be medics. They can't bring good shields, and it is better for them to be slashing rather than throwing. Of course, they aren't the most heavily armored medics, but they can bring them for other players to use. If your teammates need heals, you can pull away from slashing and heal.

As for Crossbowmen... If they are engineers, they can sacrifice bringing a shield for their barricade, and just get a shield off the ground. It may be better to just have your crossbowman as a full time medic, and have more capable classes killing the enemies. I do not know too much about crossbowmen though, so someone else can probably provide more concrete information about the class.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
k thanks
(25-07-2012, 12:11 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Depends on your class. Here are my recommendations and my reasoning for them.

Commandos can go for either and do well. Due to their resilience to death, commando medics won't die if 9 assassins suddenly spawn on them. Of course, as an engineer you can do a lot for the team without sacrificing the number of shields or weapons you bring to the party.

For Archers, it would be a better idea to be an engineer, as you would probably want more room for arrows. Once you place your barricade you can pick up more arrows. If there are few shielders in your game and your medic is a commando, you could just take their medic boxes and use them instead so that the commandos can shield.

Pikemen should be medics. They can't bring good shields, and it is better for them to be slashing rather than throwing. Of course, they aren't the most heavily armored medics, but they can bring them for other players to use. If your teammates need heals, you can pull away from slashing and heal.

As for Crossbowmen... If they are engineers, they can sacrifice bringing a shield for their barricade, and just get a shield off the ground. It may be better to just have your crossbowman as a full time medic, and have more capable classes killing the enemies. I do not know too much about crossbowmen though, so someone else can probably provide more concrete information about the class.

I could never give up my crossbow! I'd go engineer. As crossbowman that is. Skrimisher is the best class for a healer.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
i like medic but i have 4 accounts so i have both and both are very usefull depense on the situation you are in!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Thanks everybody again for the helpful anwsers.