Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senni's Stoof
Oh ok, ill be looking for updates on your models. I also forgot to say that your third sword model is pretty awesome.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
it looks good Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Updated
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
moonspliter looks nice  ;D
LOL i first read MoonSpitter =D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Hey Senni, i really like the bow, good work mate. Now we need to find a way to use it as a blade too Smile (imagine that you can use it as melee weapon when something gets close hehehe)
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(12-01-2013, 10:41 AM)Ryu link Wrote:Hey Senni, i really like the bow, good work mate. Now we need to find a way to use it as a blade too Smile (imagine that you can use it as melee weapon when something gets close hehehe)

I tried, comes under the same problem as wanting to use the blunt side of a poleaxe. (Models don't rotate or change when you toggle to melee, unless javelin afaik).

I thought it would awesome too Tongue

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I really like the sword models and the 2th swadian trans looks great!  Smile
(12-01-2013, 02:24 PM)Senni link Wrote:[quote author=Ryu link=topic=4637.msg72871#msg72871 date=1357987262]
Hey Senni, i really like the bow, good work mate. Now we need to find a way to use it as a blade too Smile (imagine that you can use it as melee weapon when something gets close hehehe)

I tried, comes under the same problem as wanting to use the blunt side of a poleaxe. (Models don't rotate or change when you toggle to melee, unless javelin afaik).

I thought it would awesome too Tongue
[/quote]

Hmm, can you use different meshes for ranged and melee versions(if i'm not mistaken javelins etc. does this) ? If you can, then transforming the bow mesh(moving-rotating) until it fits as a melee weapon in hands and adding that mesh as bow_melee might work, never tried that tho, just an idea Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Javelins automatically rotate the model by 180 and translate it a bit. Then revert it back when you switch to melee mode.

And you can't have two different meshes for ranged and melee mode afaik. (tried didn't work)

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.