Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Sun Pike
He can't speak english very well but he's ok for 3mil, anyone having this sum right now wins it. Just post your in game nickname and it's yours
what about 1.2m plus items to make it 3m?
(27-07-2012, 11:55 PM)bananaQuest link Wrote: He can't speak english very well but he's ok for 3mil, anyone having this sum right now wins it. Just post your in game nickname and it's yours

Can I ask you why you removed me from steam friends?
And btw my offer was about 4mil in mats... maybe more
i will get 3 million in gold if i sell my trans, and more money if i sell my crown and snake spear
life is short...
I could of offered a lot aswell, but you never even added me on steam!  :-\
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Sry guys my parents don't want me to add strangers on steam. My friend is SeS_Yoruichii. He usually plays on hard servers. Speak with him if you're interested. Also if you know french, use it
(28-07-2012, 01:23 PM)bananaQuest link Wrote: Sry guys my parents don't want me to add strangers on steam. My friend is SeS_Yoruichii. He usually plays on hard servers. Speak with him if you're interested. Also if you know french, use it

trololololo xoxoxoxo
(28-07-2012, 01:23 PM)bananaQuest link Wrote: Sry guys my parents don't want me to add strangers on steam. My friend is SeS_Yoruichii. He usually plays on hard servers. Speak with him if you're interested. Also if you know french, use it

Croissant.