Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you think we should change the house name(post name ideas)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
76.92%
10 76.92%
no
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Divine Blades of Destiny [NA]

Application to Join:
Ingame Name: Illithar
Steam Name: illitharatl
Level: 21
Class: Mainly Archer but it gets too frustrating to be purely archer so a fun combo. Right now (Longbowman/Infantry)
Crafting Profession and Level: Lvl4 Alchemist, Pony anyone? LOL
I’ve played alongside most of you guys I recognize the names.
Ingame Name: Evo
Steam: Didn't hook up warband to the steam since i barely use it anymore
Level: 10 (lots of assist xp to spare)
Class: Infantry Archer, Infantry 1 atm
Crafting Profession and Level: Couldn't decide so did not choose yet (same with support)

I also played with you guys yesterday, in citadel room shield battle Smile (until 5 am Smile )
Illithar and Evo invites have been sent. welcome ;D
(07-01-2012, 08:54 AM)Frappiller link Wrote: Illithar and Evo invites have been sent. welcome ;D

Thanks, Just a quick update, decided to skip archer. I am a sergeant now and started armor crafting. Started practising manual block though so my progress literally halted Smile
I'm happy enough but if there any house actions planned I'd do my best to take part. If you had more profile you'd probably attract more members. But hey I'm new so I'll shut-up now.
just tell me your ideas and most likely they are awesome and ill put them into the house. i look at the forum 1 to 5 times a day so ill read your ideas.
I approve this house and wish them best of luck .. traitors (just kidding Tongue)

See you on the battlefield , killing Nords by thousands
(11-01-2012, 04:38 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I approve this house and wish them best of luck .. traitors (just kidding Tongue)

See you on the battlefield , killing Nords by thousands
haha thanks. i really just wanted to be in charge again  ;D
Well firstly if I say something uninformed please excuse me. Not that I'd be that big on having the house initials before the player name but if we did that and when we played, and played well and and in line with the DBD code we'd probably attract new members?

Played a bit there alongside some of the WTF people that was fun and the other day Clickeverywhere (Scarlet Blades?), he organized a shield wall and stuff, also fun. I just thought I bet they get people asking to join after sessions like that. Just a thought and there is a lot here that I don't know how it works.
Hey Guys! Im looking for a good, active group to join with my current char:

ingame: OneEyed_Jack
Steam: m4dm4x101
Level: 21
Class: Archer
Crafting Profession: Alchemist lvl 2