Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No foot armor, does it really make a difference?
The day I logged on to Nord Invasion for the first time I saw an archer not wearing any foot armor and asked why he was not wearing any, and it went something along the lines of it makes you faster. Yes the boots do have some weight but does that little bit of weight really have an impact to where a player would notice it or is it just a common myth?
that depends on your playstyle, we used to have long maps where you could outrun bots for a long time and take your time to kill them, while still wearing decent armour. but it was decided to "remove" kiting, along with this maps got smaller, thats why you dont have the space to still outrun the bots the way you used to do it before. afterall, you just have to decide yourself, whether to take those 2 weight for 15 leg armour or not.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Basically what assassine said, keep in mind that if even if you have excellent body armor, it won't mean much if you don't wear foot armor and get shot in the thigh or something, you'll still end up severely wounded or dead. I suggest just getting a light pair of x shoes if your a ranged class and heavier boots if your infantry or an Xbox that likes melee.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Boots are basically only important for ranged players since the shieldwall/slashers usually don't get hit in the legs/feet.
The bots never aim down with sideswings or stabs from what I experienced.
As a ranged I usually wear lighter boots such as rus shoes on my pikeman. In total you get more than enough armor and I don't want to sacrifice more speed for the rare occasions I get hit in the legs.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I generally only wear boots on my commando. Outside of cav mode, boots don't improve survivability by much. I find that I am shot in the foot most often when charging at bots that are on lower elevation, so only infantry seems to really suffer without foot armor. Because of this, boots should be the last item you look to upgrade.

I haven't equipped my pikeman or archer with leg armor in a while now and have not noticed any negative consequences.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yah, what click said, but only negative consequence is that you look silly Tongue

I understand why people do it tho, but for some reason it just annoys me watching all this guys with no boots on. Not sure why but just looks too silly to me ^^
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(24-12-2014, 11:22 AM)Nka19 link Wrote:Yah, what click said, but only negative consequence is that you look silly Tongue

I understand why people do it tho, but for some reason it just annoys me watching all this guys with no boots on. Not sure why but just looks too silly to me ^^

rather no boots than wearing defender boots with imperial.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
(24-12-2014, 01:21 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote:[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=37179.msg212503#msg212503 date=1419420177]
Yah, what click said, but only negative consequence is that you look silly Tongue

rather no boots than wearing defender boots with imperial.
[/quote]
Nope ;D But on other hand, you can totaly change that problem Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32