Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How I should be able to kill enemies and level up (noob)
I like the mod idea, but it's almost impossible to do anything as a noob. I wonder how you can level up in this game? I guess only viable option is to stay back and do basically nothing and get support xp?

ps. What level I should be at least, so that my character can be any useful in fights? Now I can make like maybe one kill per game.

As a beginner on a full normal server you should take over the support roles. Never lead a charge or something. Stay a bit behind your allies and only attack if it's safe to attack. If your team got Medic Boxes you can take those and heal your team mates by just dropping it ( Medic Boxes are considered throwables so just use LMB once). You can refill those boxes at the ammo box then. Healing is very important in later waves or Hard(lvl 32+)/Ragnarok(lvl39+) servers.

You can be useful in killing from the first class tier in my opinion. (Maybe archer not because they only get usefull from T3+ imo). However you should still be more of a reserve until you reach T3.

all in all just play safe and support your team.
Best thing to do is hang back, let some commandos take all of the bot agro and just do some cheeky side swings on the bots if you feel brave also If you haven't already, go into your game settings and turn block mode to automatic. I did not know that automatic blocking was a thing on this mod for a very long time, which made my leveling up even harder :L

If you see some medic boxes on the ground then i would highly suggest being the servers medic. You can refill med boxes at refill stations so you can spam heal on certain maps. You become less squishy at around tier 3 so until then just be as useful as possible to the team and collect as much xp as you can Smile

If you haven't already then i would highly suggest you read some threads like
-http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=804.0.html  (Basics)
-http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=398.0.html  (The Nord Invasion Etiquette Guide)
-http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=10594.0.html (The NI rules)

Hope this helped!
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Also if you see a crossbow and bolts on the ground that nobody else is using, grabbing those is a very viable option(on the off chance there are no medic boxes and absolutely nothing else to do) Why crossbows? Anybody who picks up a crossbow does the same amount of damage with it, if a level 1 player picks up a heavy crossbow and steel bolts, they will do the same amount of damage with that weapon as a god character with maxed out skills. The only difference is your reload speed and accuracy.

Really the first character is the slowest, its your chance to learn the game and when you get to higher levels, that experience can help you know what to do in every situation. Good luck and don't get frustrated, when you get to tier 4 its worth all the frustration and spam of deaths from your last 38 levels!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Another important thing for newer players to learn is how  to use support items (and to remember to bring them in every spawn wave).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Deployable shields are a cheap useful support item, I suggest getting one of those to help out the team. Also, if your still in need of a cheap weapon, Military scythes run for usually an extremely cheap price. [costs more to craft than to sell]
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(04-01-2015, 10:08 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Another important thing for newer players to learn is how  to use support items (and to remember to bring them in every spawn wave).
This. Also, if you see a Resurrection Tome or an Explosive Barrel, don't even look at it.
(04-01-2015, 10:15 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=37724.msg214270#msg214270 date=1420409310]
Another important thing for newer players to learn is how  to use support items (and to remember to bring them in every spawn wave).
This. Also, if you see a Resurrection Tome or an Explosive Barrel, don't even look at it.
[/quote]
Ditto. These items are not for fooling around with unless you are Click. It's because Click is Korean therefore he cannot mess up MLG gaming and knows how to juggle with his eyes closed using 5 golden chainsaws. But yes, do not touch some support items and don't place them in random spots like some idiots in the servers. Just because one person is dumb doesn't mean you have to follow their footsteps. Listen well and try to follow forum conversations and learn the NI etiquette well.
(04-01-2015, 10:41 PM)Renji link Wrote:[quote author=Soviet link=topic=37724.msg214275#msg214275 date=1420409754]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=37724.msg214270#msg214270 date=1420409310]
[/quote]
Ditto. These items are not for fooling around with unless you are Click. It's because Click is Korean therefore he cannot mess up MLG gaming and knows how to juggle with his eyes closed using 5 golden chainsaws. But yes, do not touch some support items and don't place them in random spots like some idiots in the servers. Just because one person is dumb doesn't mean you have to follow their footsteps. Listen well and try to follow forum conversations and learn the NI etiquette well.
[/quote]

Click is MLG.

This is actually part of the game I would like to see changed.  The first 20-25 levels are just stupid.  Literally stupid.  You can't do anything.  Even after that your contributions are minor at best.  I think that turns off many of the new players.  I think it might be beneficial to either tweak Normal somehow or the first few levels to better facilitate newer players.

When you first make a character and login to a Normal server the game isn't fun.  Sorry but it's the truth, it just straight up is not fun.  The only reason I kept playing was I logged into a Normal server and watched Click get 600 kills.
(05-01-2015, 12:55 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:[quote author=Renji link=topic=37724.msg214280#msg214280 date=1420411286]
[quote author=Soviet link=topic=37724.msg214275#msg214275 date=1420409754]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=37724.msg214270#msg214270 date=1420409310]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Click is MLG.

This is actually part of the game I would like to see changed.  The first 20-25 levels are just stupid.  Literally stupid.  You can't do anything.  Even after that your contributions are minor at best.  I think that turns off many of the new players.  I think it might be beneficial to either tweak Normal somehow or the first few levels to better facilitate newer players.

When you first make a character and login to a Normal server the game isn't fun.  Sorry but it's the truth, it just straight up is not fun.  The only reason I kept playing was I logged into a Normal server and watched Click get 600 kills.
[/quote]

This is 100% correct. The first 2 tiers are a complete waste of time for new players. This is the single biggest reason for people quitting the mod.

Back to OP, deployable Sheilds are a great item for new players to bring but please, please, don't use them to try and block Nords like normal cades. Dep Sheilds should be used to block missiles NOT block Nords.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.