Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Server Browser
(07-01-2015, 12:58 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:Interesting.  Thanks.
No problem. Tongue
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Awesome!
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(07-01-2015, 03:21 PM)human_being link Wrote:Awesome!
Thanks mate!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Awesome stuff, will definitely use! Smile Thanks for all the hard work.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
(07-01-2015, 04:36 PM)Deerpig link Wrote:Awesome stuff, will definitely use! Smile Thanks for all the hard work.
No problem man Smile
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Good work . Thank you
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
(06-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Jalau link Wrote:So you want me to use methods to parse XML instead of just splitting the text?
You don't have to, but you treat the xml as text instead of xml, which Java has a built in API to handle. You can translate it to an object model and read the elements. If you ever need more elements from the future out of the xml, this makes it more extensible too. JAXP gives some interfaces for this.

(06-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Jalau link Wrote:For the updateServerData part, I don't know exactly what you mean. Could you maybe explain that part again?
Yeah that was unclear, sorry. I meant this block below. I think you can return the name of the selected frame and perform a string compare to the data.getName, rather than check every single combination for a mismatch.
Code:
+            if (data.getName().contains("EU") && !SettingsFrame.eu.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("NA") && !SettingsFrame.na.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("AU") && !SettingsFrame.au.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Normal") && !SettingsFrame.normal.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Hard") && !SettingsFrame.hard.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Ragnarok") && !SettingsFrame.ragnarok.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Event") && !SettingsFrame.other.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Cavalry") && !SettingsFrame.cavalry.isSelected())
+                return;
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(07-01-2015, 05:09 PM)Priest link Wrote:Good work . Thank you

No problem.

(07-01-2015, 05:44 PM)Malong link Wrote:
You don't have to, but you treat the xml as text instead of xml, which Java has a built in API to handle. You can translate it to an object model and read the elements. If you ever need more elements from the future out of the xml, this makes it more extensible too. JAXP gives some interfaces for this.

(06-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Jalau link Wrote:For the updateServerData part, I don't know exactly what you mean. Could you maybe explain that part again?
Yeah that was unclear, sorry. I meant this block below. I think you can return the name of the selected frame and perform a string compare to the data.getName, rather than check every single combination for a mismatch.
Code:
+            if (data.getName().contains("EU") && !SettingsFrame.eu.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("NA") && !SettingsFrame.na.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("AU") && !SettingsFrame.au.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Normal") && !SettingsFrame.normal.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Hard") && !SettingsFrame.hard.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Ragnarok") && !SettingsFrame.ragnarok.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Event") && !SettingsFrame.other.isSelected())
+                return;
+
+            if (data.getName().contains("Cavalry") && !SettingsFrame.cavalry.isSelected())
+                return;
[/quote]

Never knew about the xml api. I will look into it. Can you provide any link?

For the part with the frame. You want me to compare the name of the data with the name of what? Because the Settings Frames name is always Setting frame and if I print out the name of the checkbox it will probably result in eu/na/au etc. That doesn't changes anything, does it?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

(07-01-2015, 06:16 PM)Jalau link Wrote:Never knew about the xml api. I will look into it. Can you provide any link?
Here you go

(07-01-2015, 06:16 PM)Jalau link Wrote:For the part with the frame. You want me to compare the name of the data with the name of what? Because the Settings Frames name is always Setting frame and if I print out the name of the checkbox it will probably result in eu/na/au etc. That doesn't changes anything, does it?
Maybe, if possible, compare the name of the data with the text of the checkbox (given by your instantiation). It just makes the code cleaner.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Very well ,thank you for your work  Smile