Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kings Will change
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay as it is
79.07%
34 79.07%
Red at the ends
11.63%
5 11.63%
Red were the black arrows are on the sec pic
2.33%
1 2.33%
Or some thing different altogether
6.98%
3 6.98%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kings will
(14-01-2015, 04:35 AM)-Perception- link Wrote:Youre welcome.  Big Grin

Please don't turn the bow into a Christmas elf.  Big Grin
That bow with Quitons Flight would be fun to shoot though.

no.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
no you need that pixel rich status! you must be able to differentiate yourself from the redshirts so you can finally gain some self esteem points, only then will you be able to take a step out of the basement, an achievement for us all!
(21-01-2015, 11:26 AM)Weiner link Wrote:no you need that pixel rich status! you must be able to differentiate yourself from the redshirts so you can finally gain some self esteem points, only then will you be able to take a step out of the basement, an achievement for us all!
Good on you weiner ha thank you you made my day reading that
so 74.2% what it to stay the same maybe just change the colors a little bit to make then lighter or darker ?
this will make it a bit more different but still look the way that we like and love 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-01-2015, 11:32 AM)Woodz link Wrote:[quote author=Weiner link=topic=38304.msg217170#msg217170 date=1421839570]
no you need that pixel rich status! you must be able to differentiate yourself from the redshirts so you can finally gain some self esteem points, only then will you be able to take a step out of the basement, an achievement for us all!
Good on you weiner ha thank you you made my day reading that
so 74.2% what it to stay the same maybe just change the colors a little bit to make then lighter or darker ?
this will make it a bit more different but still look the way that we like and love
[/quote]

75% of people want it to stay the same.
That's all. It doesn't need a change. The texture is fine, just because it looks like the war bow doesn't mean it needs a change.
It's fine as it is.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
If you want a unrealistic shiny bow, then I suggest to buy another bow.
King's Will is one of the only realistic bows with a brown color. Let it be as it is Wink
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(21-01-2015, 04:09 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:If you want a unrealistic shiny bow, then I suggest to buy another bow.
King's Will is one of the only realistic bows with a brown color. Let it be as it is Wink

I agree!
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(21-01-2015, 04:09 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:If you want a unrealistic shiny bow, then I suggest to buy another bow.
TIL all wood is brown