Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kings Will change
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay as it is
79.07%
34 79.07%
Red at the ends
11.63%
5 11.63%
Red were the black arrows are on the sec pic
2.33%
1 2.33%
Or some thing different altogether
6.98%
3 6.98%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kings will
(14-01-2015, 10:34 AM)human_being link Wrote:[quote author=-Perception- link=topic=38304.msg215949#msg215949 date=1421210143]
But seriously, this is sort of an odd request.. It looks fine as it is, and change it just because you dont feel like it makes you look rich?
I approve.
[/quote]
im not asking for much,it not like im say (change the stats of it it crap)no it the best bow for me as the ssbow is cheep and other ones are to much and the ebony/Elwood are not for me 
just because of me wanting to make a small change to the looks of it dose not make it any more expensive eg look at the  Injustice,Fire Blade,Sharpthorn,Chainmail Over Leather ........
even ssbow these all items that look amazing and you saying that we cant add a bit of red to it  :o even look at the new armor for archers(Tracker armor)
it a lot cheaper than i thought it was going to be and to me it looks like the best armor in game!

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
My goodness, could you please use interpunction? I had to read your last comment 3 times before I got it.
Anyways, Kings Will to me feels like a more realistic bow in how it looks, and I like that. It balances the more fantasy ones like the SS Bow a bit.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(14-01-2015, 11:38 AM)Maroon link Wrote:My goodness, could you please use interpunction? I had to read your last comment 3 times before I got it.
Anyways, Kings Will to me feels like a more realistic bow in how it looks, and I like that. It balances the more fantasy ones like the SS Bow a bit.
I agree. It is fine as it is.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(14-01-2015, 11:38 AM)Maroon link Wrote:My goodness, could you please use interpunction? I had to read your last comment 3 times before I got it.

Soz have dyslexia this is not fun for me put it that way it taks me 5x the amount of time it would take you to type some thing and it maybe wrong still most people like me don't talk much as they don't want to tell any one but I have done that for a long to me so about a year ago I stopped caring and people like you can work a bit harder to try to read my crap

PS this took me 5-10m to right and me trying to spell cheek etc and don't feel bad for me just don't give me fucking crap about my spelling and that plz :p

And talking to people I put up my graphic to the highest and it looks a lot diffent to low so idk I guess that why most people  don't want it to change as they have a PC not a toster like myn hits 95c in Summer
PS saving for a better PC

(14-01-2015, 12:41 PM)Woodz link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=38304.msg215983#msg215983 date=1421235498]
My goodness, could you please use interpunction? I had to read your last comment 3 times before I got it.

Soz have dyslexia this is not fun for me put it that way it taks me 5x the amount of time it would take you to type some thing and it maybe wrong still most people like me don't talk much as they don't want to tell any one but I have done that for a long to me so about a year ago I stopped caring and people like you can work a bit harder to try to read my crap

PS this took me 5-10m to right and me trying to spell cheek etc and don't feel bad for me just don't give me fucking crap about my spelling and that plz :p
[/quote]

1. It's ok, Woodz, he couldn't know you have disgraphia. We all do appreciate that you contribute to this forum despite problems it makes you.

2. As to King's Will, I do agree with Woodz. It displays too much similarity and I'd like to see it slightly changed to differ more. Not to have a "rich" or "pro" etc. look but just to make it easy to see that one on the ground is worth picking up..
Well, I dont think maroon was after your spelling.

The problem is the wall of text without any breaks.

Now I do not know the problematics of dysleksia but, and correct me if I'm wrong, but can you make smaller phrases?

Instead of the ongoing complex phrase?

Much like what I have done in this text.

Dont worry about the spelling, we will understand.

Regards, Eraendil

PS. Keep the King's will as it is, I love the design and the fact that it does not look "Shiny"

(14-01-2015, 04:35 AM)-Perception- link Wrote:Youre welcome.  Big Grin
But seriously, this is sort of an odd request.. It looks fine as it is, and change it just because you dont feel like it makes you look rich?

Hell no...    Wink

Don't trust a lying sack of shit (Takeo)
[quote author=Woodz link=topic=38304.msg215954#msg215954 date=1421217438]
[quote author=-Perception- link=topic=38304.msg215949#msg215949 date=1421210143]
Youre welcome.  Big Grin

Please don't turn the bow into a Christmas elf.  Big Grin
That bow with Quitons Flight would be fun to shoot though.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
But you aren't rich... Keep the damn bow model the same. If you want to look rich, get a legendary or something flashy.
(18-01-2015, 10:17 PM)Renji link Wrote:But you aren't rich... Keep the damn bow model the same. If you want to look rich, get a legendary or something flashy.
You too Renji  Tongue  ;D