Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

One-shotting Wave 20
At what gear level are we capable of one-shot head-shotting wave 20 on normals? As a master peltast, I find jarids simply not cutting it in terms of efficient clear when trying to do solo/small group runs. Share your experiences, as well as advice for gear for other classes.
Probably never. Twigs of Yggdrasil MIGHT do the trick... Depends on what wave 20 are you talking about... Ragnarok, Hard, or Normal? Jarids do pierce. You really never CUT THROUGH armor. You're going to need a bit more power throw to go through those tough nordic helms with the wave 20 spawn as they also have hard heads known for breaking Swadian skulls. 
Twigs of Yggdrasil can kill royal huscarls with one shot to the head.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
rupturers kill wave 20 normal and hard with 1 shot in the head. ullrs Bane/stag bow+ ebony sometimes do 1 headshot on normal wave 20 aswell.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Big Shots tend to do the trick as well for crossbowmen, I believe.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(15-01-2015, 06:53 AM)Renji link Wrote: Probably never. Twigs of Yggdrasil MIGHT do the trick... Depends on what wave 20 are you talking about... Ragnarok, Hard, or Normal? Jarids do pierce. You really never CUT THROUGH armor. You're going to need a bit more power throw to go through those tough nordic helms with the wave 20 spawn as they also have hard heads known for breaking Swadian skulls.

Actually that is wrong Renji.  I usually one shot the royal huscarl's in the head with VHTA's on my MP.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yeap I see Q do all the time in the lower to mid waves on hard too.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.