Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PAYDAY 2
Morning all,

I recently fell back in love with PAYDAY 2 after a short while of pure NI. To those of you who have been living under a rock, or equivalent levels of shelter, PAYDAY is a co-op orientated game centered in pulling off remarkable heists; robbing a train for a TF2 sentry gun, falsifying election results and planting various incriminating materials in a senators apartment, among other things.

The game itself, published by Overkill Software, is constantly being updated with weapons, masks, heists and characters. With a killer sound track to boot, a must buy.

To those who do play PAYDAY, it'd be nice to team up sometime, so feel free to drop me a PM.

I'm also interested in the community's thoughts on PAYDAY2.

Thanks
Great game. Haven't played it for a while though..
I have 270 hours in that game, so yeah, I'm quite the fan. Tongue
I've recently taken a break of sorts from it, been about a month since I last played, since it tends to get somewhat repetitive after that much time. Still a ton of fun when playing with a good team though.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I freaking love payday2 havent played it for a while. Still I remember the hours I afk stealth drilled the vault door, when suddenly that broke dick piece of shit drilled jammed again. Thanks to this thread I have to play this game again.