Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode Tacticsguide
xbow moves around the other way, also if you stop for a moment you get some accuracy increase (however xbow never seem to be accurate)

also mercenary horse archers need a little less ammo

as throwing is hard on cav, making sarissa and jormungand available would actually make sense as a mounted pikeman is more or less a lancer compared to a inf which is more of a knight
(07-06-2019, 09:17 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: as throwing is hard on cav, making sarissa and jormungand available would actually make sense as a mounted pikeman is more or less a lancer compared to a inf which is more of a knight

(IF) you say its op remember a lance can be used with a shield and pikeman has less armour.

(07-06-2019, 09:17 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: xbow moves around the other way

Find it has even less that way almost 90o. 

Yea sniper has almost 0 that way but not being about to kill the bot behind you is not worth it at all. 

Bots follow you so most of the time they are behind not to the side. Yes, you could turn around but my point is with sniper you don't need to.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Tbh the xbow angle is not the main problem... Either reloadtime or accuracy needs to be fixed. I take years to reload (only minimal faster that Aila) and my accuracy is about as bad as with Aila when using an Eagle. Playing as archer gives you pinpoint, with xbow its basically a gamble to even hit a horse at some times...
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(04-06-2019, 09:06 PM)Falankos Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 06:54 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: If someone feels like updating this thread, let me know and I'll transfer ownership of the thread.

I may be up for the task if an overhaul of this thread is wanted. Just need a week or so to prepare the text.

That'd be awesome. Let me know if you have something ready
Someone wanted to see how you solo cav so i made a video of my last run.
Could use this in this thread as an example of how to do wave 15 by yourself as a sniper.

I may have the best set up for this but i don't get hit at all in wave 13-15 so, in theory, it can show you don't need good gear just luck and skill.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8eo9ixXBM

Went almost perfect other than the end... I'll let you see to find out... fucking bull shit... 

Also, Julia, you may see how often/useful being able to shoot behind you is.

I know how horse-archery works, thanks. Its doable as xbow, you simply need more time and I'd say more skill to get the correct angle.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5KXpbBO5g

Made an Xbow one just cuz

Sniper
5:29 - get to wave 15 from 13
12:02 - shield goes down
16:30 - kill boss (if i had the 1 arrow)
19:40 - kill boss

Xbow 
10:30 - get to wave 15 from 13
16:52 - shield goes down
20:47 - kill boss

I would make a Inf one but eh im not that good with inf in cav. Someone else can do that if they want.
I'll do the pike one for a meme but ill need either my mangler/elegy in cav to be used in how they were intended. Swing/a true 1h mode. 

Take that for what you will with it being only 2 runs but maybe that can speak for why Sniper needs a nerf or xbow needs a buff in cav.

Xbow is better in taking down the shield but till that point xbow is so slow it doesn't make up for it at all.

If you ask why Pc well it has the same damage as Cm/Re but only slower by a small bit. 

If you ask why not alia or dead shot i would say dead shot would take a year just to get to wave 13 and beyond. 
Using alia would be not much faster given you would run out of ammo faster and you would be doing less damage. 
I didn't use an upgraded typhoon as it is faster at cav so i also have that.

Julia look at 8:30 on the xbow vid and 4:42 on the sniper one. That's my full point right there. Saying its "harder" but saying well it can go the other way Kriegstofu i don't think makes up for it in at least Ni.

Xbow can shield and uses ok 1hs so maybe that adds to something if anything i would make Inf/Xbow the best at cav then have pikeman/sniper at 2nd seeing how they can kite on the normal modes anyway.

[Image: 5062CF5FDA1283B028DFD5A45227DC6556B62804]

I hit Field Marshall Roghvatr in the xp and gold