Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode Tacticsguide
The problem with going to heal yourself is that sometimes (most of the time) there are a ton of enemies behind you.  Makes sitting at the heal station a bit difficult.  One drop of the msk in a ride by can do wonders for the longevity of the team. 
For pikemen some polearms can't be used on horse back. The long stabbing ones like sarissa can't be used in horseback but slashing ones can.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
It's an intentional thing trial, for the same reason lances can't stab either on horse. [Original post explaining the removal of stabbing on a horse with long poles said something about too easy kiting/etc.]
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Nice guide. I might consider dumping my exp into Cav now.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
That's a great guide for unexperienced riders. That being said though, you should add some informations about the different horses.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(21-01-2015, 05:25 AM)Trialsking link Wrote: For pikemen some polearms can't be used on horse back. The long stabbing ones like sarissa can't be used in horseback but slashing ones can.

Any polearm longer than a certain length is unusable on horseback at all.  Of the Legendary Polearms, the only one that can is Navel Glaive, I'm 99% sure.  I do not however remember what that length actually is though.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(21-01-2015, 02:11 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [quote author=Trialsking link=topic=38716.msg217139#msg217139 date=1421817904]
For pikemen some polearms can't be used on horse back. The long stabbing ones like sarissa can't be used in horseback but slashing ones can.

Any polearm longer than a certain length is unusable on horseback at all.  Of the Legendary Polearms, the only one that can is Navel Glaive, I'm 99% sure.  I do not however remember what that length actually is though.
[/quote]
Thunder Pike is usable too
Defender lv.14
(21-01-2015, 02:11 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Any polearm longer than a certain length is unusable on horseback at all.  Of the Legendary Polearms, the only one that can is Navel Glaive, I'm 99% sure.  I do not however remember what that length actually is though.

That would be reasonable, but its not true. I have no idea why some are useable while other arent.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(21-01-2015, 05:10 PM)Niezdara link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=38716.msg217187#msg217187 date=1421849476]

That would be reasonable, but its not true. I have no idea why some are useable while other arent.
[/quote]

What long ones are usable on horse back?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I know of at least the Swadian Halberd, at 180 length.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."