Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode Tacticsguide
The max length used to be 160, that's why the Naval with a length of 153 is still usable on a horseback but since the Swadian Halberd is usable it might have been changed or the Halberd is an exception.
i'm pretty sure its just an exception considering i cant use my dragon halberd while riding :/
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Lances are pretty useless tbh you're better off with a decent sword with some length to it. The DWP works a treat on cav mode.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I added a new point. "Progression and Equipment". Keep in mind, that it is still work, as I dont have all informations, but I added everything you told me. Feel free to add polearms, that are usable on horseback.
I wrote in my guide, that Horse Archery gets better with the ridingclasses, but I saw now, that my unskilled character has the same amount of horsebackarchery as my skilled one. Now the question, with t4 and t5, will there any improvement other than riding?

@Ramos: Lances are very useful, if you couche your lance, you can run over the enemy and make big damage and with a long lance you dont even have to risk to get hit yourself, especially, when you aim for bots that arent on you.

(21-01-2015, 04:20 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: The problem with going to heal yourself is that sometimes (most of the time) there are a ton of enemies behind you.  Makes sitting at the heal station a bit difficult.  One drop of the msk in a ride by can do wonders for the longevity of the team.
That´s right. If you have an event on teamspeak and can coordinate everything, a healer wouldnt be bad.
But in a public run you have a problem with the range. How do you coordinate the healing? Someone writes "h", or "heal, but you have to know, where he is on the big map. You cant see the names of riders over this big distance. So people with medic boxes will heal other people just random, when they meet them. Then they are uneffectivly gone, or, when he can go refill the boxes, the other players could have done it theirself too.

I will change this:
"Medicboxes arent really used, you can bring them and use them, but better use the space for more arrows, or throwing spears."
to
"Medicboxes arent really used, you can bring them and use them, but better use the space for more arrows, or throwing spears.
If you are a commando and dont need the 4th slot for ammo, you can take medic boxes with you. Keep the radius of medic boxes in mind and only use it, when they are really needed.
(Field) Medic Boxes: 10m || (Master) Surgeon´s Kit: 25m"
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
Hunting Spear is the only couchable and Swingable polearm that we can bring in
Tier 1 brings light lance
Tier 2 gets normal lance
Tier 3 gets Heavy Lance

Eastern Glaive, Swadian Poleaxe, German Poleaxe are all usable on horseback but I would like to know if the Snake Halberd and Spear are usable on horseback
AFG

Added, the Snake Halberd I will test now myself Smile

Edit: is usable on horseback
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(22-01-2015, 02:00 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: Eastern Glaive, Swadian Poleaxe, German Poleaxe are all usable on horseback but I would like to know if the Snake Halberd and Spear are usable on horseback

Unless something has changed, the snake spear is not.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
The naval glaive is usable on horseback and it works great imo
legendary drops
Shield of Kings 10/17/2014
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
(20-01-2015, 10:14 PM)Haruka Otonashi link Wrote: You should add : NEVER DO CAV WITH (Lebernoob,Tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrod,Wambo,Ephores,Perception) trust me they are a pain for all players in cav mod  Smile
woooow ! Big Grin
all of these players (exept Ephores because he will get headshotted) are pretty useful on this server cause they gain a lot of experience and played cav very often before loots even were possible Wink btw is Wambo the mastergerman and only dies if sb. blocks him what shoul not happen again if you follow this GREAT GUIDE, good Job btw and thank you for sit down and write this huge guide to make such a complicated Mod less weird and moarrr fun Tongue

P.S.: Haruka , dont forget why the eifel tower is so high, eh Wink
My private army ^^ :

WS_Leberkas_Warden : lvl 52 - warden
WS_Sir_Leberkas : lvl 52 - zweihader
WS_Leberkas_Marauder : lvl 52 - marauder
WS_Leberkas_Marksman : lvl 52 - marksman
OdinsGuard : lvl 52 - Royal Guard
WS_Fred : lvl 52 - Sentinel
WS_Oachelkas : lvl 52 - Pavise Champion

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=Leberkas
Updated the Progression, should be up to date now

Wormbane - 2014