Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode Tacticsguide
Thank you for making this beautiful thread. More people should read this...
Can we sticky it in more than one place?

P.S.counterclockwise everyone
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Thanks Deer,
and Offtopic: but I just realised this:
Quote:« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 03:40:39 pm »
Quote:« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2016, 11:25:05 pm »
I would call that very good timing  ;D
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(20-01-2015, 10:17 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: When circling the bots always try to go in a counterclockwise direction (refer to Deer's post above if this is unclear).  Archers and xbow men can only shoot effectively by rotating to the left (in fact can't rotate their aim to the right much at all).  With everyone circling in the same direction it keeps things consistent and makes it easier to predict what your allies and enemies will do.

Most bots also wield their weapon in their right hand making it harder for them to hit you if you move counter clockwise
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
Added some polearms to the not usable on horseback list.
Thanks to woody for that Smile
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
Thank you.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
For those who are newer and can't access a House's crafting weapons (or buy them at the Auction Hall).

• The War Spear is not usable on horseback.
It's a 150 reach polearm and can't be used while on horse.

• The Simple Medic Box is not usable on horseback.
Using it put up some kind of smoke and nothing happens.
(20-01-2015, 08:06 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: I see too many guys dieing so fast, because they play with minimum space to the bots, but something will go wrong, I can promise you. So, make sure, you survive!

It´s actually the easiest way, if you know how to do that properly :p
Updated the Progression, looks like last tier got changed from +1riding+3horsearchery to +2+2

Wormbane - 2014
Hunting spear [for hunting pesky Nords] is usable on horse in both stab and couch lancing due to its short length, as well as great long axe [marketplace polearm]
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Small update for low levels.
Early on :

- Staffs can be used on horse,
- Spear can be used on horse,
- Bamboo Spear can't be used on horse,
- Voulge can be used on horse,
- War Spear can't be used on horse