Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Invasion
Hello Swadians!

Today you will be given the opportunity to repay the Nords for their mindless assaults.  Today you will be allowed to invade a Nordic encampment and fight for honor, glory, and epic loot!

Swadians will all be spawning in with their regular gear.  Their spawns are unlimited and random.  Their goal will be to invade the Nordic encampment and kill Odin.  Odin's 5 guards will be able to respawn through his divine powers.  The reward for completing this mission is a Naval Glaive to he who lands the killing blow.  You will only have 20 minutes to invade and kill Odin before his armies return to his defense.  Be warned, this is not a mission for the lighthearted or the cowardly.

The event begins at 5am GMT, 9pm Pacific/12pm Eastern.  Meet in the NI TS Official Event Lobby.
get ready for your closeup with my bolt to your face XD jk
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left
What day is this? Today or tomorrow?

Anyway, My Weapons Are Ready, My Shield Is Polished,  Bring Me Your Worst Odin.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Its right now.
Well, if signup already happened and I'm 30 minutes+ late, no point now XD
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

As this sounds to bring a lot of fun, I suggest to make a similar event on a more manlike time for Europeans  Wink
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Thank you all for coming.  There were some bugs that kept this from being everything it was meant to be, primarily in the department of the Nordic team surviving more than a few hits.  Because of this, the reward was reduced and plans to fix this type of event and have more in the future are underway.  I hope you all had fun Smile