Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
*Black -No glow
19.05%
4 19.05%
*Orange -Glow
28.57%
6 28.57%
*Purple -Glow
23.81%
5 23.81%
*White -No glow
0%
0 0%
*White -Glow
28.57%
6 28.57%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wood work year 12 (Pc desk)
As wood work is my best subject I would like to show you all a desk I'm going to make this year
PS it glows in the dark !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeskG-bFG9o

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thats cool!  I wish I had the patience or skill to work with wood.  Man I am jealous.  Instead God has graced me the patience and skill to work with kids, so I am a teacher......
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Looks pretty awesome, you need to make a matching chair/end table/lamp.  God gifted me the skills to do math so I just sit around all day and bang rocks together.
That looks cool! Could you show us some WIP pictures when you're gonna make it yourself?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(24-01-2015, 05:58 PM)Maroon link Wrote: That looks cool! Could you show us some WIP pictures when you're gonna make it yourself?
Will do Tongue

- Added Voting

Well it been some time but got some Timber/Sleepers and i have one problem i don't know what color to put in the holes 

My options are
*Black -No glow
*Orange -Glow
*Purple -Glow
*White -No glow/Glow

Timber-Atm im going for the Black

(15-06-2015, 11:06 AM)Woody link Wrote: - Added Voting

Well it been some time but got some Timber/Sleepers and i have one problem i don't know what color to put in the holes 

My options are
*Black -No glow
*Orange -Glow
*Purple -Glow
*White -No glow/Glow

Timber-Atm im going for the Black
what do you mean by white - no glow/glow

edit: im stupid no worries
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Well once again it been some time but im done 8)
Thank' you people for your opinion on the colors, I chose black Smile

Woody is an appropriate name!  Very impressive.  Keep working with the wood and you will find yourself a very rewarding a lucrative career!
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Well, it's been some time yet still use the desk just about each day. 

Anyway I was going to start a new topic but its bit related so may as well continue this 1

My project I'm working on atm is a chessboard (Game of Thrones related?) The Board itself is 95% done already but the pieces are the part I'm not sure about and would like to see what people think? 

What I'm not sure about is if I have 2 teams who the hell is on them? As each episode fucks this and add the fact not all families are on one side... 

Plain atm (idk I'm happy ish with it but what to see if someone has a better idea) 
[Image: 1a43bd9e1a86b2fd7ad537b9cae18372.png]

Tests pieces
[Image: a91286464bdc2b88e93c3a537d5a4803.png]

Board 75% ish done
[Image: 527f126f70c02f104f1cae5327889837.jpg]

This one does glow in the dark vs my desk
[Image: b219811f49fb56ba3f594d5f659103be.png]