Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
Letting you guys know about the 3 sword thing. So people who are "Elete" in NI can't seem to stop ripping on me for focusing all my energy on swords instead of whatever crap is popular. Anywhoo letting you all know before you join in, and tell me how "fail" I am. I fight they way I want to and couldn't care less what others think of me.

I thought because I am a new member to FC, I would let you all know where I stand. Rip on me and my style if you like, but do it to my face so I can tell you to go fuck yourself. Simple as that.
(10-01-2014, 09:44 AM)Crimson_Blade link Wrote: Letting you guys know about the 3 sword thing. So people who are "Elete" in NI can't seem to stop ripping on me for focusing all my energy on swords instead of whatever crap is popular. Anywhoo letting you all know before you join in, and tell me how "fail" I am. I fight they way I want to and couldn't care less what others think of me.

I thought because I am a new member to FC, I would let you all know where I stand. Rip on me and my style if you like, but do it to my face so I can tell you to go fuck yourself. Simple as that.

Sorry to say, but unless you got some PM's from people talking shit about that thread of yours, no one has been "ripping" on you. Like you said, it's your style, and while it might not be the most efficient, it's still your choice. People weren't positive about your style, but you made the thread yourself, and you should be open for criticism when you do.
Also, come on man, that was a topic from August.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
When you call yourself a "level 46 blademaster" you are kind of asking to be teased. That sounds like something a little kid would come up with. No matter what equipment you use you are still a commando.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
No problems with that way of playing. Folly is in the name, and sometimes it happens. And Bossculeur has his own play style too (we can talk about that later).
Also when i saw you had posted in here Boss, I was expecting an application...
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
People have been bringing it up in game, and yeah it was from a long time ago. No idea why people have to bring it up now.
Wheres the Applications :3 please if your not applying don't post thank you sincerely Folly Company Complaints to be direct to Deer or Sepsis Thank you...
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Once again, FC, please check MOTD. We might possibly be having an event soon.
I always put event details in MOTD.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(10-01-2014, 10:48 PM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: Wheres the Applications :3 please if your not applying don't post thank you sincerely Folly Company Complaints to be direct to Deer or Sepsis Thank you...
pfft, I complain to Eldras directly... I know where your vodka came from! Liquor told me...
Joint Event with "Sifu_" and FC. 3:30PM Pacific. Hardmode, Swadian Town. Friday.
(10-01-2014, 03:49 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: When you call yourself a "level 46 blademaster" you are kind of asking to be teased. That sounds like something a little kid would come up with. No matter what equipment you use you are still a commando.

only little kids harp on things...personally i think the idea is great hell 3 wormbanes can turn an entire team around!
Yeah, that sword is my next objective. Got about 400k to save up and I will bring in a couple each round. Feel free to donate to the cause Smile Yeah sorry was just having a bad day, and people ripping on my shit wasn't helping any. I still don't care too much about what anyone thinks. My style is to glide through dudes with fluid motion. I just prefer it over relying on stomping power.