Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Couldn't be more true...
Education teaches one to think critically. Next year you won't remember most of the facts learned in school, you should still be able to judge what is true and what is false, what is good information and what is garbage.

Certain critical subjects later in life maybe, towards the end of one's education...but for the most part that's it.

And yes, that video is complete and utter trash.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
im not native english speaker. so there can me mistakes.these things is my idea. you can laugh or find it stupid idea but i dont care.:
i think in schools people need to learn engineering and medicine.from simple to complex.in turkey theres 12 years essential education and i think in 12 years we can learn i think. these two things makes homo sapiens different than other animals. people should learn stay alive alone.we wont stay like that everytime. our system can break easily with a disaster and people should do their job theirown. example i should able to make a computer myself if i have enough mats or fride, bed, clothes. i dont need to make all of them myself only i should know how to make them. and when i have a common illness i should treat myself. i should make medicines if i have enough mats. if people produce their necessary things and do their jobs themselves i think it would be better.
Here's another article I found that touches on the subject matter of the Ted Talk I posted above. It goes into more detail of the degree of power TNCs hold in our economy. Just to be clear, global corporations are TNCs (Transnational Corporations).

Here's their "Summary of Findings":
Here's the link to the article. Sources are noted at the bottom of the article.
https://www.globalpolicy.org/component/c...47211.html

I like #10 showing how ineffective our system truly is on a grand scale. Over 90% of humanity remains without phones in our world. (Back in the 90s). Now today this is our story.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/25/more...udy-shows/

I find the fact that more people have access to a mobile phone then a toilet a little disturbing to say the least.

We are at a point in human history at which we have never seen before with our technological advancements. We are capable of creating an abundance like never before and we should move into a global society that focuses on our resources rather then needing money for the transactions. What I'm trying to describe here is something that would be like the Venus Project from Jaqcue Fresco, a resource based economy. Even Fresco admits he does not have all the answers, the key lies in mass relevant education and being open to change.

Here's a link to their website to find out more information about the venus project. I don't think it's all correct but it's the only thing I've found that's stepping into the right direction.

https://www.thevenusproject.com/the-venus-project/