Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[TG] Thanos Guards [lvl1+][NA/EU](Recruiting)
(09-05-2015, 11:21 PM)LumpyMilk link Wrote: Character name: Lumpy Milk, Peanut
ID: 2490228, 2490490
Region(NA,EU,AU): NA
Do you have TS?(Required): Yeah, but i never use it
Do you have a Mic for TS?(not required but recommended): Yeah Boi
Steam name: ethanvk9
Why do you want to join Thanos Guards: House that looks fun (and one i can join cause i only have a lvl 29, and 27 :3)
Yeah man happy to see you apply will accept you on trial and hope to see you in game Smile
legendary drops
Shield of Kings 10/17/2014
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
I would like to formally retract my application. I did not like how quiet it was during events, might as well be on a pub run if no one is going to talk to each other.
[Image: 76561198023274889.png]
http://gyazo.com/133e7c5fb04bbf04498a875b96597095
"I tride kiting yesterday on rag and it was drier than California on mats." - Klasse
Loots:
Christmas Hat 12/31/2014
Ragnars Wrath 6/13/2015
i left Tg due to inactivty.
RED_5N1K-Mp
RED_Label-Sentinel
RED_CarpetCleanseCo-Legionnaire
okay im going to kick every member out of TG unless they message saying they want to stay because you are all saying we are incative and dont talk well i hate to say it but it is your own fucking faults if you join an event to have fun and talk to friends then dont fucking mute your mic and tbh NONEĀ  of you with the exception of one NA player put forth any effort to join TS and play any other times besides event times so if you want to stay message me but if not then you never should have joined anyway.
legendary drops
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
(16-05-2015, 04:28 PM)cwifterthanswift link Wrote: okay im going to kick every member out of TG unless they message saying they want to stay because you are all saying we are incative and dont talk well i hate to say it but it is your own fucking faults if you join an event to have fun and talk to friends then dont fucking mute your mic and tbh NONEĀ  of you with the exception of one NA player put forth any effort to join TS and play any other times besides event times so if you want to stay message me but if not then you never should have joined anyway.

Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Good luck
RED_5N1K-Mp
RED_Label-Sentinel
RED_CarpetCleanseCo-Legionnaire
Character name: Mulciber
ID: 2515257
Region: NA
TS?: yes, use it often as im also in a NW regiment
Mic: yes
Steam name: 12te[Uffz]Nulty
Why do you want to join Thanos Guards: getting serious about this game and have been binge playing it, currently level 17 and it would be nice to get more into the community.
(17-05-2015, 11:04 AM)Nulty link Wrote: Character name: Mulciber
ID: 2515257
Region: NA
TS?: yes, use it often as im also in a NW regiment
Mic: yes
Steam name: 12te[Uffz]Nulty
Why do you want to join Thanos Guards: getting serious about this game and have been binge playing it, currently level 17 and it would be nice to get more into the community.

Application accepted on trial come join me in ts some time and come to some events :-)
legendary drops
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
Hello TG members i am here to relinquish my role as leader of this house. What events we had where people actually came were fun and i enjoyed playing with you guys but I do not feel that I am personally capable of holding such a leadership position. since I am leaving Wursti is now full time leader. Good luck to you all I hope all of you have fun in the rest of your time in the mod. GL HF
legendary drops
Stag Bow 12/11/2014