Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Defender Helmet textures
Defender Helmet looks like grey plastic to me. I'd love it would get some new textures to make it a real-steel look (like Swadian Helmet or Open Trooper). Looking at it from the front, it is also very slim, could be a bit wider. What do you think guys?
The Defender set in its entirety needs a rework, but considering how it's made, that could prove to be quite a challenge without making a completely new model.
I'll have a look at the texture, perhaps I can make it look a bit more like metal.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks Maroon, that would be nice  Smile.
For those interested in why the Defender armor is tough to work on, here's what the texture looks like (ignore the brighter helmet):

Aside from the fact that (a few areas aside), you can't really understand what part of the texture relates to a certain area of the armor, the proportions of the different pieces is very bad, so it gives a piece of mail on the inside of the leg more detail than the chestpiece itself.

Anyway, here's a quick rework of the chestpiece, with some more base texturing and scratches on it. The other parts of the armor remain the same for now.

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I like that, good work. Now it looks like this armour's been used and one can wear it proudly  Wink
More or less same thing on the helmet and I'll be happy... Like I wrote before, IMO best would be to make it look just alike Swadian Helmet is.