Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Google Chrome
You are the only one here who has posted about problems on Chrome so at the moment it seems to be a problem seems to be with your computer.

Until you give us a screenshot, there is not much we can do.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
If you wish assistance please provide a FULL description of how it is not working. If you can use it from Steam then you can see how it is meant to work so please, explain in detail, what is wrong otherwise there is nothing we can do.

Furthermore, upload a screenshot to help illustrate the point if there is are visual issues and disable ALL extensions in your Chrome browser to prove that the issue is not caused by an extension.

Once you have done these 3 things then we can further diagnose the issues and suggest solutions.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
so you´re telling that The NI Website is not working at ur work place ?? maybe it got blocked from ur company so u work, and not play ??

// activate Cookies in ur Settings...
it isnt blocked cause i got in Forum and at me at home from Desktop Google Chrome it doesnt work as well

so i guess its NI yes
Unless you can provide us actual information about how it does not work then there can be no assistance provided. Additionally, have you tried any of the suggestions above?

I use Chrome on a multitude of machines both at home and at my work which is at a government level restricted facility and even there it still works. Unless you can run through the tests I recommended and provide the information requested there can be no assistance for your issues.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
I give it up. then i must use chrome by steam.
(21-03-2015, 12:19 AM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: I give it up. then i must use chrome by steam.
how to upload a screenshot

Thank you soviet but i already just use steam net
(21-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Thank you soviet but i already just use steam net
Or you can upload a screenshot so people can help you
its ok i need to deal with it Big Grin