Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
(01-01-2014, 10:42 AM)Nanjatoo link Wrote: Dear VLKA,

I decided to make the move to House of Tricksters from VLKA, because I will be spend a lot of time with them. However, I hope that it doesn't change anything as ever for us(so I can keep help you). Thank you very much for every thing, but we don't want say goodbye.

Regards,
Nanja

Sad Good luck with tricksters bro.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Hello members of VLKA,

Due to the spare time that I have had the last couple weeks, I had time to be more active in both NI and TS and these facts allowed me to thoroughly think of my further steps regarding in-game. Besides few valuable players left active, it seems that VLKA Fenryka is far from its days in the past. For the last couple of months in game, I have simply hoped that this would change. However, it hasn't. As a result, I have made my decision of resigning from VLKA, therefore, my brother as well.

As Nanjatoo simply stated and to avoid further confusion, my brother and I will be applying to the House of Tricksters. To be honest, I have not even mentioned about this once, therefore, I do not know whether I will be accepted to the house or not. It is up to the house leader, and captains to decide. Like in the past with the members of VLKA, I have realized that I seem to spend more time with the members of this house rather then VLKA itself.

I truely hope this decision that I have made does not change the current relationship that I have with certain (active) VLKA members. Also, as  the Myth brothers, we both would like to thank specifically Ragnash, Winter, and Slayer for their contributions and support to us in many ways.

We both wish you all the best.

Farewell,
Mythik & Mythil
(22-12-2013, 02:21 PM)Hablam link Wrote: Even though I have found friends here in the house I have to leave it, because I don't want to be associated with a house "full" of respectless and greedy players.
The real question is if all these respectless and greedy players leave would you come back.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(30-11-2013, 09:31 PM)Mimer link Wrote: Ingame Name: Mimer/Mimer_Hood.
Player ID: 2439567/2436779
Class:Legionnaire/Warden

Crafting Profession and Level: 20 armorsmith/12 blacksmith
Time ZoneSadGMT+1)

i want to remove my application

Since i think its best for me to join a eu house

Happy NewYear
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(01-01-2014, 11:34 AM)Mythik link Wrote: Hello members of VLKA,

Due to the spare time that I have had the last couple weeks, I had time to be more active in both NI and TS and these facts allowed me to thoroughly think of my further steps regarding in-game. Besides few valuable players left active, it seems that VLKA Fenryka is far from its days in the past. For the last couple of months in game, I have simply hoped that this would change. However, it hasn't. As a result, I have made my decision of resigning from VLKA, therefore, my brother as well.

As Nanjatoo simply stated and to avoid further confusion, my brother and I will be applying to the House of Tricksters. To be honest, I have not even mentioned about this once, therefore, I do not know whether I will be accepted to the house or not. It is up to the house leader, and captains to decide. Like in the past with the members of VLKA, I have realized that I seem to spend more time with the members of this house rather then VLKA itself.

I truely hope this decision that I have made does not change the current relationship that I have with certain (active) VLKA members. Also, as  the Myth brothers, we both would like to thank specifically Ragnash, Winter, and Slayer for their contributions and support to us in many ways.

We both wish you all the best.

Farewell,
Mythik & Mythil
(01-01-2014, 10:42 AM)Nanjatoo link Wrote: Dear VLKA,

I decided to make the move to House of Tricksters from VLKA, because I will be spend a lot of time with them. However, I hope that it doesn't change anything as ever for us(so I can keep help you). Thank you very much for every thing, but we don't want say goodbye.

Regards,
Nanja
:'( :'( :'( :'( enough said
What's going on here ? is everyone leaving ?
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
(02-01-2014, 08:59 AM)Saladin link Wrote: What's going on here ? is everyone leaving ?

If you played more you would know Wink
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Hello all,

For those that know me, you have probably been expecting this post for the past several months. I regret to say, I no longer have the time or inclination to commit what I consider a deserving amount of time to NI. For some time now, I have been extremely inactive and I will no longer let my inactivity affect a game I once loved in the way it is doing so. I have stuck around in an attempt to find more spare time to devote to NI, but I have been unable to do so and will not be able to any time soon.

To VLKA, I am proud of what we achieved when I took over leadership of this house, we rebuild ourselves up to the former glory of the house and I was a very proud leader and appreciative of what we accomplished. A big thank you to Benschie and Legend who played a major part of rebuilding VLKA, also many thanks to those senior members that stuck with us and continued to be becons of what is good and right in NI. As well as thanks to our recent Captains, Winter, Hablam and Brennanx.

To the AU community, I was also pleased with building this community up from scratch again and actually being the largest NI active community for a brief period of time. So many thanks to those that played every day and kept in good spirit while doing so. Yet again a big thank you to Benschie for helping so much in this regard, and also to the senior AU members that helped out here too.

To the admins I have overseen, thanks for maintaining a good standard of equality and fairness throughout your time under me, I was proud of all my active serving admins.

However, I can not at least acknowledge how disappointed I am in myself in hanging around for as long as I did and not giving my full attention to the above three listed group of players.  I feel as though the hard work that I and others put in had in part been completely diminished by my lack of motivation and time that I was able to devote to this great mod. So I apoligse to all those affected by this decision of mine. I do however have faith that a few determined individuals can help all these groups regain the high standard that was considered the norm throughout NI.

A brief aside to all players who read this. The game has changed a lot since I first started, the community has changed with it, but not for the better. I would encourage players to enjoy themselves more when playing, as well as showing a level of respect that all players deserve and hope that those that are struggling to find motivation can regain that lost love for this wonderful mod.

Finally, a big thank you to all past and present developers for creating such an appealing and great mod for what could be considered an average game. A special shout out to Barristan and Hypernoma who were great leaders for the NI community and made being part of this community a joy. I would also like to take this chance to thank all those minor (major) contributors who make this game possible to continue, the admins, the senior admins, the scene workers, the modelers, the donators and server hosters.

I wish everyone who continues to work on NI all the best of luck trying to keep it fresh and exciting for past, present and future players. May there be many more years of NI being played on warband servers full of players playing in good spirit and having fun while doing so.

With this post, I close this thread, I am sure VLKA will be fine and I will let the new leader made a new post when leadership is established. I will still be around and will try my best to play as frequently as I can but for now, good bye and farewell.

Ragnash