Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
(22-12-2013, 02:21 PM)Hablam link Wrote: Hello fellow VLKA members.
Today is the day that I have to leave you. You ask why? Well, some players of this house disapoint me, back in the days when I joined VLKA, this house respected everyone and was respected, this house created an image of the "ideal" house, something other houses could strive for and the member of VLKA were top players, when they joined a server all other soldiers where excited and happy to see them, but all that has changed. It saddens me to see, that some of us treat certain players, whole nationalitys, yes even a whole NI region badly.
Even though I have found friends here in the house I have to leave it, because I don't want to be associated with a house "full" of respectless and greedy players. I know that there are a few players, who still respect the majority of NI, but the "masses" who aren't respectful anymore let a bad light shine on the whole house.
It really fills my heart with sorrow, but I had have to make this decision, because I can't change everyone nor could I have kicked every disdainful person.

So this is it, and the above is just my observation of the house members. Ragnash if you read this I am sure you will find time to chat with me on IRC.
For all the others, we might see each other ingame and I hope you have no dreadful thoughts about me.

Good bye!
Kindest regards
Hablam
Sucks to hear you leave! I can see where you're coming from, you were definitely one of the top players in VLKA always willing to help people out (Helped me get some striped armor Tongue )

Anywho, goodluck where ever NI takes you!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Will stay in contact hablam, i always enjoyed playing with you.
Wusel @ Omnia
I am sorry to see you go. The times when i played with you, you were kind courteous and helpful to everyone no matter who they were. I believe you were certainly the model of the VLKA player and i hope you take all those amazing qualities where ever you go in Ni.
Best of luck Hawkens
NIEN MY HABLAM, Damn it I hate the guy who did this to VLKA  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
- Legendaries Found -
Wormbane - 30/12/2012
Twigs of Yggdrasil -11/01/2012
Dwarf Axe - 22/11/2016
Plated Over Leather - 24/11/2016
Gloves of Vidar - 24/02/2018
well at least i cant be blamed.
(22-12-2013, 02:21 PM)Hablam link Wrote: Hello fellow VLKA members.
Today is the day that I have to leave you. You ask why? Well, some players of this house disapoint me, back in the days when I joined VLKA, this house respected everyone and was respected, this house created an image of the "ideal" house, something other houses could strive for and the member of VLKA were top players, when they joined a server all other soldiers where excited and happy to see them, but all that has changed. It saddens me to see, that some of us treat certain players, whole nationalitys, yes even a whole NI region badly.
Even though I have found friends here in the house I have to leave it, because I don't want to be associated with a house "full" of respectless and greedy players. I know that there are a few players, who still respect the majority of NI, but the "masses" who aren't respectful anymore let a bad light shine on the whole house.
It really fills my heart with sorrow, but I had have to make this decision, because I can't change everyone nor could I have kicked every disdainful person.

So this is it, and the above is just my observation of the house members. Ragnash if you read this I am sure you will find time to chat with me on IRC.
For all the others, we might see each other ingame and I hope you have no dreadful thoughts about me.

Good bye!
Kindest regards
Hablam

noooooo
(28-12-2013, 11:50 PM)Vanguard link Wrote: Ingame Name: Vanguard
Player ID: 2473897
Level: 39
Class: Pikeman
Support Class: Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith level 6
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

Really dude?
All within ten minutes if each other.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(29-12-2013, 10:52 PM)Vanguard link Wrote: [quote author=Disco link=topic=5337.msg158111#msg158111 date=1388299138]
[quote author=Vanguard link=topic=5337.msg158088#msg158088 date=1388274637]
Ingame Name: Vanguard
Player ID: 2473897
Level: 39
Class: Pikeman
Support Class: Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith level 6
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

Really dude?
All within ten minutes if each other.
[/quote]
Mind explaining why this is a bad thing? I don't understand how it would be bad if i didn't get accepted to a house that i could join a different one?
[/quote]
From what I've seen, House leaders don't like it when applicants apply for multiple houses at the same time. Ususally because it creates a lot of confusion.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Confusion is one of the least things on my mind when I see this...

I notice the post got deleted. If you want to speak me further in PM as to why house leaders do not accept people that apply for multiple houses at the same time, I am available Vanguard. I wish you the best of luck finding a house.
Dear VLKA,

I decided to make the move to House of Tricksters from VLKA, because I will be spend a lot of time with them. However, I hope that it doesn't change anything as ever for us(so I can keep help you). Thank you very much for every thing, but we don't want say goodbye.

Regards,
Nanja