Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Games to Keep You Entertained
(24-04-2015, 12:12 AM)Monstersti link Wrote:[quote author=Alphaa link=topic=42640.msg228773#msg228773 date=1429809122]
[quote author=Winter link=topic=42640.msg228463#msg228463 date=1429302571]
League of Legends: It can be fun, I promise!  You just need some friends to play with.

Should mention that if you don´t have friends to play with, just don´t play it. You will surely turn from an interested beginner into a very, very, very mad person who will kind of "hate" the community.
[/quote]

Go play ranked solo queue and climb to plat, you stop caring quite a lot Tongue
But yeah it is a game better with people to play with, and if your new listen to others, they most likely know better
[/quote]
No worries, Plat is unavailable for me. Stuck in G1 for some weeks already, best day was when I failed 2 promos on 1 day. What annoys me the most is if I get a lose in my promo for when I´m joining champion select, got a blackscreen with anything loading and the option to cancel. If I cancel, nothing happens, if i quit it still is Q dodging Smile
What about assassins creed?
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

What about CS:GO??(sorry i didnt read all comments Big Grin)
BUHH and BUUUUUUUUH and etc.......
Elderscrolls online PS4 anyone ?
(20-08-2015, 07:16 PM)Matthijs link Wrote:Elderscrolls online PS4 anyone ?

I am not MMORPG kind of person so I don't really like ESO.

I currently am playing Mafia II and that game is like watching a very good movie, I suggest everyone to download buy the game if you didn't play it yet!
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
(21-08-2015, 09:39 AM)Kratos link Wrote:[quote author=Matthijs link=topic=42640.msg239896#msg239896 date=1440098201]
Elderscrolls online PS4 anyone ?

I am not MMORPG kind of person so I don't really like ESO.

I currently am playing Mafia II and that game is like watching a very good movie, I suggest everyone to download buy the game if you didn't play it yet!
[/quote]

great story, just too bad it's full of bugs and there's nothing to do besides main missions
i like EU4 and Ck2  i enjoy playing as the small nations trying to do well
im also enjoying ESO on the Ps4 , dont play it as much as i should though
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn