Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Computer restarts
This is my computer (3 years old  ;D)

Games i use to play at max graphics without a single problem

-World of Warcraft
-Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
-Planetside 2
-Archeage
-NordInvasion
-cRPG
-World of Tanks
-War Thunder

Whenever i launch a game, computer restarts after 5min. Video card(Radeon HD 6850) and cpu cooler(stock one ;D) recently changed but i had the same issue with old ones. Some of my friends says ''You need a new PSU''. Funny thing is they were saying ''You need to change your video card'' which i did and problem is still there.. Any suggestions?
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
Is the computer dusty?  And did you replace the heatsink goop when you replaced the cpu cooler?  To me its sounds like the computer is overheating.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Edit: It's not dusty, and i fixed the ovearheating issue with the new cpu cooler
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
If the old CPU fan wasn't working it would quickly cause overheating.  And the heatsink goop is needed badly.  The CPU is the part of the computer that is most likely to overheat.  Thus why it has its own fan and a special cooling agent beneath the fan.  Either one of those missing or not working can very easily cause overheating.

Well, this is the heat while M&B is running...

[Image: 5lnchv.png]
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
Ok yeah i agree that's its probably not overheating now.  Maybe test the memory and hard drive?  To me the issue seems to indicate a hardware issue with it being so constant.  Also just to be 100% clear,  This is happening with every single game on that list?