Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A few things that are always forgotten;
(26-05-2015, 06:45 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Joey, I believe Saxon means that gauntlets are well worth the price comparing to body armour that you have to spend much more for to obtain the same armour rating upgrade. E.g. when owning Trans next body armour upgrade (Halfplate / Heraldic Trans) will cost not less than ca. 12m offering +2 body armour, while changing Swadian Gants to Defender Gants will cost ca. 2m and gives +2 body armoru as well (not to mention if you still use Plate Mittens...). So you guys actually seem to agree.
these updates are just used to increase the length of your online penis, so that the redshirts call you god or hero, cause you look badass
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Unless you're referring to defender armour which is mostly gains in girth
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Quote: link=topic=43694.msg231449#msg231449 date=1432635084]
[quote author=Bobo link=topic=43694.msg231437#msg231437 date=1432622722]
Joey, I believe Saxon means that gauntlets are well worth the price comparing to body armour that you have to spend much more for to obtain the same armour rating upgrade. E.g. when owning Trans next body armour upgrade (Halfplate / Heraldic Trans) will cost not less than ca. 12m offering +2 body armour, while changing Swadian Gants to Defender Gants will cost ca. 2m and gives +2 body armoru as well (not to mention if you still use Plate Mittens...). So you guys actually seem to agree.
these updates are just used to increase the length of your online penis, so that the redshirts call you god or hero, cause you look badass
[/quote]
Thanks for valuable remarks on different online parts that redshirt might admire. Or something...  Wink
Seriously:
1. I observe a significant difference (in damage taken) between [Stripped Armour + Plate Mittens] and [Trans + Def Gants] (+6 body armour in total of which +4 come from gants). Should one want to upgrade his body armour by 4 and do it without changing gants he'd have to change Stripped to Halfplate or Heraldic Trans and spend 10m or more... One gets the same effect buying Swadian Gants that cost him 750k (prices calculated with taking into account old armour goes for sale). Well worth it IMO.
2. EQ progress (aka. increasing online whatsoever) is also a part of this mod and lots of fun for many ppl (incl. myself) that one gets from selling, buying, crafting, planning next upgrade, setting himself some targets. Why damn not ?