Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

<<<Nord Invasion Map Making Guide>>> Updated as of: 14 April 2012
been away for awhile should i update this a little more on AI meshing n stuff

One of your pictures showing where to put the copied code thing is a black football player with his tongue out when you look at it larger
With the mod, will the map work with it if I change textures of things like the ground?
(02-02-2012, 12:58 AM)Dashie link Wrote: With the mod, will the map work with it if I change textures of things like the ground?

hmm, i think i know what your asking but if i am missing the question please tell me. Either your talking about creating your own ground texture or your having trouble getting your ground textures to save

I just chose a texture anyway, I made my map now and it looks awesome. The only problem is I can't get the player and nord spawns to work, I have put entry points up and set their entry no. to 1 and 0 for players and 32-35 for nord. I might be making the server wrong, I set it to be the game type "Nord invasion" and that team one is swadia and team two is nord invasion. yet nothing happens
Any help? If you can't help me on the forum, would I be able to send the map to you and  you have a look at the problem?

Overall thanks for the great tut

PS: add somewhere on here how to even open the map editing thing ingame, I had to go look it up haha
in editing mode the spawns will not work unless your editing in a server that you own and is up. It may seem a hassle but if you've made the spawns open and free of anything being caught, there should be no problems. Hande will also check for this Big Grin so no worries

(03-02-2012, 08:30 PM)Horns link Wrote: in editing mode the spawns will not work unless your editing in a server that you own and is up. It may seem a hassle but if you've made the spawns open and free of anything being caught, there should be no problems. Hande will also check for this Big Grin so no worries

So I made my map, do I just send it to him now for testing and he shows me what needs to be fixed?
Where do I get the file to send to hande for map testing?
it will be in the nordinvasion folder itself in the sceneobj folder and the name of the file with be the name of the map you have made or the name of the map you have over written, also send your terrain code to him from the scenes.txt file aka the one youve been working with

And yes after you send it to him he will tell you what has to be fixed

Updated with AI mesh info