Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

war of the roses!!!!!
I tried it for a little. I don't see it so better than M&B
Looks better, feels worse... And better animations? I dont think so Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
The game is already dying. Warband is over 2 years old and still get 5000 player playing at the same time on steam. WoTR barely gets 2000.

Anyways, to me, the game is horrible. Just seems like someone saw the succes of M&B and tried to make a more simple version of it. Though some of their ideas are good they really messed up with the animations, the blocking and the balance of the game. The animations are all clunky and weird, makes it feel like you are lagging out even though you are not. The blocking is pretty much useless  since it does not stun the opponent. One of the reasons M&B feels so fluid is because you stun your opponent when you block. Last but not least, you can own face with just spamming stab with a two-hander simply because the stab of a two-handed sword has sick damage and long length and since blocking does not work like it should you can just keep spamming the stab.

Oh and the game is not even modable and mods are one of the reasons of M&B`s succes.

Those are just some of the flaws of the game.

PS. The game does not really have better grapichs, install some texture pack on Warband or play Vikingr and you will find that M&B`s grapichs are far superior. You could say that you can not compare grapichs from a texture pack since those are not official, but tbh, I find even the normal grapichs of M&B to be better than WoTR`s.
And: M&B 2 is on his way....who needs WOTR?  8)
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
MB Warband i have played for 1000+ hrs and im not tired of it
WoTR i am tired after 15 hrs....
I'm one of the more sensible people who didn't bother buying it after playing the beta Tongue
(19-10-2012, 11:24 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I'm one of the more sensible people who didn't bother buying it after playing the beta Tongue
Yeah they kinda messed up with the Beta. Beta really spread the word on how bad it was. If they had not released the beta then they would have had a heck of a lot more sales.