Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Long lost player
Hey guys I have been gone a long time. I played a ton n the very early days, but i had to reformat my comp. Later i bought Warband on steam so my serial doesn't match the one in your database.  I would love to play this again, but i don't want to start from scratch.  Let me know if this can be fixed. 

Warmly,

Snuffy
Hey hoodsnatcher,
It is possible to move characters from an old M&B key to a new one: A Developer can link Your old account with Your new warband key if You ask one kindly, the easiest way to do so was to PM one; I think Kip should be able to deal with those kind of matters, as he seems to be the main dev for coding, website and stuff Wink
This is what he was told to do last night in IRC.  Anyway,  Right now what you will need to do is Create a character on the new key.  When you have it registered on the website,  Kip is going to need that character ID and one from the old key.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

You need the password of your old account to receive one of  your old character ID's. If you can't access your old account on the website you will need  your old gamekey to reset your old password with it so you have a proof that it is really yours.
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]