Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.5 'Home Improvements'
(02-09-2012, 10:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:
  • Clean Admin panel, No more Abuse!!

What the eff .... Sad
The throwable pitchforks had me in hysterics, oh man. Whoever had that idea is a genius.

Can't say I'm a fan of the new crosshair but that should just be a quick texture swap to fix, shouldn't it?
Epic!!! :-D
So cool guys. Thx for the job. I have to play now..
I hereby proclaim myself to be first to die on first wave by death of pitchfork to face on my commando, it was hilarious. I love picking them up soooo much!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(03-09-2012, 12:15 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:I don't think the Expanded horizons is working. I just had night on the caravan map, and the horizon was all lighter blue than the sky.

Edit: Seems to be working for mountain horizons.
They are a bit blueish to lie you that they are further away then they realy are.
(02-09-2012, 10:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:
  • Moar rangers!!!

Ah, this is great D:
Thank you devs for the new patch, thank you YunYun for the new picture Smile.

------
Edit: Clickeverywhere, i wish you good luck mate; just dont leave NI completely please Smile.
------

Btw, i heard that repeater xbow was made by a celtic blacksmith who traveled all around the world and found and old chinese xbow design hmm Smile.

Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(03-09-2012, 04:22 AM)Captain_Hungus link Wrote:The throwable pitchforks had me in hysterics, oh man. Whoever had that idea is a genius.

Can't say I'm a fan of the new crosshair but that should just be a quick texture swap to fix, shouldn't it?

Yes..if you want the old/Native one...just delete ui_gadgets.dds from the NI Textures folder.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

How come no ones has mentioned how much they're gonna miss click's timely help? I sure am gonna miss calling on him to kick the leechers arses. well at least the amount of time he was available for said arse kicking. Also thnxs for stepping up SparHawk, Lemme know if i can help ya with n e thing.
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"