Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Model all white
Ok Sad Thanks anyway!
Well, for the start its not "all white" (this would indicate the texture is missing). Seems more like a texture is heavily distorted. I don't know what you did and how, but you can try the following.

First, put the mesh the material and the texture in separate brf files. Second, while modifying the module file add:

Code:
load_mod_resource = texture_file_name
load_mod_resource = material_file_name
load_mod_resource = mesh_file_name

The order is important!
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
I remember I had this problem before. If you haven't solved it yet, just send me your files on PM.
Got it.
Items in game look a littile bit different than in OpenBRF.

I figured out what was the problem. In material settings you have to write the exact texture names, including letter case. I find it quite interesting.

[Image: MgnYo0f.png]

Keep that in mind, or just name all your future textures in lowercase.

Also, pay attention to you textures' picture size. Your textures are 1027x1025, but they should be 1024x1024.

Your model has 17136 triangles, and thats TOO MUCH. Detailed models are usually about 1000 - 3000 triangles.
Thank you!

I know about the triangles issues... When I first completed the model, I was at over 100k... Had to reduce it just to get it into the game without crashing Warband Tongue But as I am a total noob when it comes to 3D modelling, I end up making a lot of unneccessary triangles here and there... I figure it's probably because of the twisted "pole" combined with smoothing effects?

And that the texture's picture size is off is really weird... Following Senni's guide, I am pretty sure I set it to a certain value, and I can't imagine how I could've changed it Tongue But again, noob here Wink
(17-07-2015, 07:27 PM)Genpuu link Wrote: I end up making a lot of unneccessary triangles here and there... I figure it's probably because of the twisted "pole" combined with smoothing effects?

Yeah, exactly - smoothing. Just look at the gif below. It's your stone compared to my quickmodelled one. Mine is a little bit to simple, but it was modelled only for comparision purpose.

You don't really need to use smoothing effects. You can smooth things by adding some additional edge loops on your model.

Quote:And that the texture's picture size is off is really weird... Following Senni's guide, I am pretty sure I set it to a certain value, and I can't imagine how I could've changed it Tongue But again, noob here Wink

When your picture size is proper, but layer size is bigger, then exporting to dds format might change the resolution to the layer size.

If you have any questions/problems feel free to ask me on PM.