Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Total War Arena *Free Closed Alpha Key in this thread!*
[Image: 88177006.jpg]

A game which has been out for a while. It is currently in Closed Alpha. Looks simulair to World of Tanks/Warplanes/Warships5Q9XV-Q47WA-WCYHR and it's great to play.
In the beginning I didn't suspect much, but playing with friends is just amazing on it.

I've received 3 closed beta key's which you can redeem on Steam. First to come, first to get.

But since I like trolling as well, goodluck finding the key:
And some information for those who want to know a bit more.HDEY0-8W0EC-4RAFTYou can also find video's about it on Youtube Wink

Total War: ARENAW46FF-YQ02G-JL59G is a free-to-play, team-based strategy game, putting players in the middle of epic-scale battles. Using key elements of
award-winning Total War design, it is made from the ground-up for multiplayer realtime strategy fans, with two teams of ten players going head-to-head.

Didn't got a key because someone was earlier then you? No worries. Just go to >> this << page or use this link: http://www.totalwar.com/Arena.
To get a key mostly takes a few days when I did it. The key will se sent to your email.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
i love you! but i bet it wont work for me Tongue
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Cheers Smile
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(09-07-2015, 09:21 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: But since I like trolling as well, goodluck finding the key:
[Image: So+is+norway+_b4f8bdd11fa0b56349fd900f1ec8c753.png]
(10-07-2015, 12:04 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: i love you! but i bet it wont work for me Tongue
All 3 keys work on Steam unless someone was earlier.
You can also request a key and once a free spot is open,
you will receive one. This takes 1-3 days mostly.
You only need to sign up here: https://playarena.totalwar.com

Beside that, who opened all the spoilers?
When i saw "goodluck finding the key" I clicked  Quote soz Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-07-2015, 08:21 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=45086.msg235215#msg235215 date=1436486647]

[/quote]
I just heard that it was all or almost all eu servers so I may have connection problems. May be wrong as well.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(10-07-2015, 02:44 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=45086.msg235229#msg235229 date=1436516494]
[quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=45086.msg235215#msg235215 date=1436486647]

[/quote]
I just heard that it was all or almost all eu servers so I may have connection problems. May be wrong as well.
[/quote]
I thought not. You can change servers however I can't confirm it since Im on holiday.