Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repeater Crossbow
(11-02-2013, 01:39 PM)Chromek link Wrote: So I guess I should focus on obtaining some other weapons at this stage. I heard that Arbalest is good, thats what I should aim for after getting to tier 4?

Yep, Arba is between 650-900k and is far better than Repeater IMO, Repeater is for close combat near a shieldwall or so, nothing a Crossbower schould focus on IMO.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
My mistake before, accuracy is actually 39.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(11-02-2013, 01:43 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Yep, Arba is between 650-900k and is far better than Repeater IMO, Repeater is for close combat near a shieldwall or so, nothing a Crossbower schould focus on IMO.

You are comparing apples with bananas. The Repeater is really a machine behind a shieldwall if you get used to it. But it is really for close combat only.
But as you said Arbalest is brilliant compared to price/dmg. So you should really aim for Arbalest before you thinking about a repeater.
I personally like the Repeater really much I do more kills with the Repeater then with the Penetrator.
And big k4mi is right Arba and Repeater are not comparable...
Repeater at close distances/against crowds of nords and Arbalest (or Penetrator) to take down single enemies.
(Of course the most dangerous nords, thats the job of sharpshooters)
Bolt Tosser works pretty well in both situations because of its reloading speed combined with high damage.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
I bring both a arbalest and a repeater xbow. On most maps i ditch the arbalest and only use the repeater but on some maps i use the arbalest for sniping at longer ranges. Works awesome. They aren´t comparable, it would be like comparing 1h and 2h swords. They both has the place to fill.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
I think the arbelest is the optimal weapon when you're playing the role of assassinating selective nords behind a shield wall. Targets usually being archers, and certain type of nords. A repeater is basically meant to spray at the crowd of nords in front of the cades and shield wall. On the wall, it can complement, or dare I say replace slashers if you bring enough repeaters and you teach people what lines of fire is and not being greedy and block 4 other ranged.

A shield wall with no slashers and 4 to 6 people with repeaters spraying into the gaps might be worth testing out. A spray of several shield penetrating bolts per second is something that beggars testing.

The closest thing there is to a SS with a repeater is a sniper. The rate of fire from them is almost as good, though the damage is lacking, but head shots tend to conpensate for this. The advantage  that the repeater has over a sniper with a good bow is the shield penetration of the repeater. On waves where the majority of nords are carrying shields, the repeater holds a significant advantage barring people like sepsis and eldras behind the bow.

Edit: special mention goes to pikemen and their shield penetrating throwables. Despite having one myself, I've never noticed how fast they throw. All I know is that I keep running out of ammo >:U.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Hope they make it where no one can pick it up but can use it.
life is short...
Here's the tightness of the reticule on sharpshooter. Standing on the raised platform in the back touching the front guard rail.

#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

it's best crossbow
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike